GoDaddy Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ

Updated Jul 14, 2015

2.6

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at GoDaddy (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

It was very professional and had several phases to it to insure a quality hire. Even though it took a couple months for them to offer me a job, it was well worth the wait.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at GoDaddy (Tempe, AZ) in May 2015.

Interview

4-hour interview process with four members of the team. Specific technical questions, with some FizzBuzz and some high-order. They interviewed for technical and professional skills. Clearly, they just aren't looking for someone that is only good writing code. An important interest also in your analytical and performance methods.

Internet Sales and Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at GoDaddy (Tempe, AZ) in April 2015.

Interview

-Phone Interview -1 on 1 interview They provide a tour of the place. Go offer the benefits. Ask you what would you like about the job. Also ask you technical questions, but basic things. What song best describes you? They also do an intensive background check and employee verification. That can take anywhere between 1 week to month.

Interview Questions

• What song best describes you?   1 Answer

Customer Branding Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at GoDaddy (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

Received a call from GoDaddy recruiting and spoke to them briefly. He said that they wanted to set-up a phone interview and he would email me with times and dates so we could coordinate. I didn't receive an email. I followed up twice but no call and no follow up at all. Needless to say, they did make a good impression with me.

Interview Questions

• Are you available to talk to us in the next couple of days.   1 Answer

Inbound Tech Support/Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GoDaddy (Chandler, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

First interview is over the phone. I've had a couple interviews with them, some of their interviewers are extremely nice while some of them not so nice. Second interview is a face to face interview. They also take you on a tour of their chandler office on the second interview.

Interview Questions

• If you could have any super power, what would it be and why?   1 Answer

Internet Sales and Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at GoDaddy (Tempe, AZ) in February 2015.

Interview

To be quite honest, I was very surprised to have been offered the position at GoDaddy. When I interviewed I had just got done interviewing for another company, I had already made up my mind about accepting my their job offer despite the hour long commute. I went to the interview because I knew it would be a great experienced, and a learning lesson. Plus I was extremely excited about getting a tour of the building. The person interviewing was very chill and casual seemed like a great guy, however the whole time was very uncomfortable. Up until the point of sitting down to the actual interview there was no eye contact, he walked really fast and quickly showed where I may be working. I had a hard time power walking and attempting to make conversation with him. A lot of awkward silences. He later asked me to pick a place to start the interview, once in a room we sat pretty far from each other he read some questions to me and typed my answers. The interview was very short, I did feel the questions were very negative. Focused mostly on things you may have done wrong at other jobs, exact scenarios were needed to answer the questions. And then he told me if selected to continue I would have to do one more online test to check language skills (applied for a bilingual position) I received a call fairly quickly to let me know I can advance to the last step. Which I was really surprised, since I know I did awful in the interview my answers to the questions were not the greatest. All in all I do feel I was only given the opportunity because I spoke another language fluently. I only wish I had realized this sooner, and not let the excitement of the opportunity get to me.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a task at your previous job that you could not accomplish   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at GoDaddy (Tempe, AZ) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a straightforward interview. I was asked general questions. Math related or data structures. Cracking the coding interview would suffice. I was interviewed by a person who worked at Microsoft previously for 11 years and he said that the interview process is changing. Getting more difficult and he thinks it is moving in the right direction.

Inbound Tech Support and Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at GoDaddy (Tempe, AZ) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied and within 10 hours I got an email back to do an online assessment. After I did that I got called within 16 hours and set up an over the phone i nterview. During said interview we set up an in person interview. Before I even did my in person interview they sent me their benefits and worded everything like I was already hired. I took a tour before my final interview and they made me feel like I was already apart of the team. They said they would call by the end of the day to let me know. I never got a call. I only got an email saying I wasnt good enough. I like godaddy but I dont like the way they act as if you're the chosen one. They gave me the employees benefits just to pretty much say "haha this is what our employees get and you get none of it" including everything they have within the building.

Interview Questions

• Provide an example of how you preform outside your roles of an employee.   Answer Question

Technical Support and Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gilbert, AZ

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at GoDaddy (Gilbert, AZ).

Interview

I was able to go to a hiring event that you had to be invited to by a current employee. I interviewed for their outbound sales department, but was hired in to inbound technical support. The recruiter was awesome and professional at the same time. I got hired in one interview with him. I also needed to complete a computer test to make sure I knew the basics like how to copy and paste and how many words per minute I could type, etc.

Negotiation

I did not negotiate the salary as every inbound technical support rep is paid the same and it's non negotiable.

Hosting Support Consultant - Level I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GoDaddy (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2014.

Interview

Applied online and was asked general technology questions. This was followed by a mock phone support quiz. After that, I met with the company for an in-person interview and test on installing some software.

Interview Questions

• What software do you have experience with or use on a regular basis?   Answer Question