GoDaddy

38 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Internet Sales Consultant Interview

Chandler, AZ

I applied online and interviewed at GoDaddy.

Interview Details – Started with a phone interview and then an in person interview. The interview went well I thought but they never got back to me. Interviewed on Tuesday and said I would have a response by Friday but never heard from them.

Interview Question – Several questions where they ask tell me a time.... Also asked what my theme song would be.   Answer Question

Billing Representative Interview

Billing Representative
Gilbert, AZ

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at GoDaddy.

Interview Details – Took about a week to get contacted by email. Next came a phone interview, where basic internet/computer questions were asked. Interview was about a week after that and was a group interview. Included a timed test to check your ability to multi-task, which I was told was more important to finish it than to get the answers correct. Training is pass/fail.

Interview Question – Your resume says your last job was five years. Did you mean to say five months?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. You either accept or you don't.

Tempe, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GoDaddy in March 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring process is fairly simple you will get to talk to a HR rep first and if you answer the questions professionally and by showing your true personality they will have a 2nd person interview you.

Interview Question – Sell me this pen!   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Technical Support & Sales Interview

Technical Support & Sales
Tempe, AZ

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at GoDaddy in October 2011.

Interview Details – Hiring process with GoDaddy was actually a very smooth one. Process began with the arranging of a qualifications test at one of their offices here in Arizona. The qualifications test essentially tests your very basic computer abilities. One you have been notified whether you passed the test and will be allowed to move on or not, you are assigned a one-on-one interview with a manager.

The interview itself was also very smooth. The interviewer will ask you various basic technical related questions, with a hint of sales. If you do good on the interview, you are immediately made a job offer. I began actually working for GoDaddy no more than 2 weeks after interview. Overall, pretty smooth hiring process.

Interview Question – None of the questions were difficult.   Answer Question

Gilbert, AZ

The process took 2 days - interviewed at GoDaddy.

Interview Details – Very easy, went to a group interview, they asked a few things about my work experience and about myself. They walked us around the company. Then I went to a language test that was very easy also.

Negotiation Details – Very nice people to work with, the salary was pretty decent and competitive. You will go for a 4 weeks training after the process.

BI SQL Database Administrator Interview

Scottsdale, AZ

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at GoDaddy in July 2011.

Interview Details – Took forever to get call. Forgot I even put in for position. Took some weird test that they keep track of your score for your entire time you are there, refer to it for reviews.

Interview Question – Easy final interview, was surprised I got an offer   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, take it or leave it

HRIS Payroll Systems Analyst Interview

Scottsdale, AZ

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at GoDaddy in October 2013.

Interview Details – I was initially contacted by the hiring manager by phone and we talked half an hour about my background and the job. The usual resume review type things. I was then asked to come in for a couple hours of interviews with the hiring managers boss as well as another matrixed supervisor. I was then called back to talk to another couple supervisors that I would be working with on projects.

The questions all related to my background and some of the usual "what would you do in a particular situation" or "Tell me a time when". In total I probably spent about 4 hours at their location discussing the job and my credentials. Everyone I met was very nice and very professional.

I was offered the position but ultimately turned it down as I did not think it was the perfect fit for me....it was a good fit but not perfect.

Interview Question – The questions were all standard ones like "Tell me a time when you had to work with a difficult person and how did you handle the situation". "tell me a time when you had 2 different people telling you 2 things had to be done at the same time...what did you do?"   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I actually never met the hiring manager in person. New HR director so was not sure how committed they were to trying to maintain current system or try to create a best-in-class HRIS system. Ultimately the offer was only marginally better than what I was making and given the other open questions I felt it best to stay where I new what was going on internally.

Tempe, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GoDaddy.

Interview Details – Very Simple (last I heard) - Call, interview, group meeting, no real testing anymore. One on one interview going over basic computer skills and two weeks training. Most agents start working a few weeks after they interview as training. It will help if you have constitutive angle on the skills, as well as good computer and people skills.

Interview Question – Godaddy had a test but as I hear , they no longer require it to be hired.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offer going rate, the is now real negation for entry level.

Domain Abuse Interview

Scottsdale, AZ

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at GoDaddy in July 2009.

Interview Details – Face to face interview with Supervisor of Department with opening and human Resources. Typical questions were asked regarding qualifications, experience, why I thought I was qualified for the position. Would I be satisfied with the salary.

Interview Question – You wake up finding yourself stranded on an a island full of tall trees surrounded by an eagle, a cougar and a large pig. You have a sharp spear, a bow and arrow and a small sharp knife. Do you kill any of the animals and if so in what order and why?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They showed an offer and I accepted. I had known the salary before interviewing.

Hosting Support Interview

Hosting Support
Gilbert, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GoDaddy in February 2012.

Interview Details – Phone Interview and set up 1 on 1 in the same call

Interview Question – What programming languages are you familiar with?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for GoDaddy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GoDaddy interview questions and advice in Phoenix, AZ. All 38 interview reviews posted anonymously by GoDaddy employees and interview candidates.