GoDaddy Technical Support and Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jul 9, 2015

2.5

Technical Support and Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at GoDaddy.

Interview

Applied online, got a call to come in for a test. After completing the test, got a call later that day for an interview. Was offered the position. Yay! Lol

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GoDaddy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gilbert, AZ

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at GoDaddy (Gilbert, AZ).

Interview

I was able to go to a hiring event that you had to be invited to by a current employee. I interviewed for their outbound sales department, but was hired in to inbound technical support. The recruiter was awesome and professional at the same time. I got hired in one interview with him. I also needed to complete a computer test to make sure I knew the basics like how to copy and paste and how many words per minute I could type, etc.

Negotiation

I did not negotiate the salary as every inbound technical support rep is paid the same and it's non negotiable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online – interviewed at GoDaddy (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

I completed an application online as well as a basic skills test. Received an email asking to set up a phone interview. I completed that and then about two days later, I received another call asking to come in for a formal interview. It went really well. I suggest you read up on the company a little bit before the interview. They will ask questions about what you know. A few days later, I received an email with an offer. I accepted. BACKGROUND CHECK TAKES FOREVER!! Was in limbo for about a month and a half before I got a call with my start date. (This is very common with this company)

Interview Questions

• They will ask you what a "domain name is" (name of your website) what an "ISP" is (Internet Service Provider), What "hosting is" (renting your space on the internet) things like that. Not too many difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much negotiating. Pay is $15 per hour plus commissions plus full paid benefits. Take it or leave it. I took it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at GoDaddy (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

2010 I made it all the way to a final interview through what was then a 5 step process which included a lot of tests. The final interview went like this: Supervisor "I see you put down that you want to work at one of our 3 Arizona call centers." Me "Yes, I just moved to Arizona to take care of my elderly father." Supervisor "So you don't want to work in our new Iowa call center?" Me while searching for a Q-tip "No." Supervisor "Seems like you may not be a team player." Me as I walk to the door "Day one is as good as it gets so I will be leaving now." Supervisor "Well, take it easy. I have a job offer for you." Me "Be glad you have all your teeth and have a nice day." 2013 I applied online as a friend told me the culture had changed. I got a call back the next day and the phone interview yielded another face to face interview. This one was easy. Both interviewers (phone and face) stated that my test scores were amazing. There is a small test when you fill out the application that will state something like "Stealing from your boss is great!" Rate 1 for disagree a lot and 5 for agree a lot. I never chose options 2-3 for any of the statements as I have a backbone. The face to face interviewer just kissed my bum and never really asked me anything difficult. All the interviewer stated GoDaddy looks for is someone who can talk properly as the will brainwash err I mean train you in what you really need to know. After all this I though I would start within 30 days. They forgot to call me back. A week later I called HR and the offered me a job 60 days out!!! Sadly I accepted it.

Interview Questions

• How did you do so well on your test?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gilbert, AZ

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at GoDaddy (Gilbert, AZ).

Interview

Very easy, went to a group interview, they asked a few things about my work experience and about myself. They walked us around the company. Then I went to a language test that was very easy also.

Negotiation

Very nice people to work with, the salary was pretty decent and competitive. You will go for a 4 weeks training after the process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gilbert, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at GoDaddy (Gilbert, AZ) in December 2013.

Interview

There are 2 interviews. the first one is a get to know you session. ask questions about your experience and why you want to work for them. 2nd interview is a computer test and a mock phone call. some technical computer questions. then they tell you about the job and what you should expect next after the 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for GoDaddy?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GoDaddy (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

Very Simple (last I heard) - Call, interview, group meeting, no real testing anymore. One on one interview going over basic computer skills and two weeks training. Most agents start working a few weeks after they interview as training. It will help if you have constitutive angle on the skills, as well as good computer and people skills.

Interview Questions

• Godaddy had a test but as I hear , they no longer require it to be hired.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offer going rate, the is now real negation for entry level.

Anonymous Employee in Gilbert, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at GoDaddy (Gilbert, AZ).

Interview

Filled out an online app, went through a phone interview, had an in person interview and a very easy test

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions are the typical explain a time in your life where...?   2 Answers

I declined because the recruiter lied about the how the scheduling works. Was told that everyone gets one weekend day off a week which usually rotates between Sat and Sun. When I was called during my background check about what shift I wanted I was told that that is not how they worked the schedules were mostly Thurs through Mon working overnight. Unless I wanted to drive to north scottsdale where they had M-F shifts that were mid day. This job is for single people, if you have a family or a spouse dont work here because you will never see them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at GoDaddy (Cedar Rapids, IA) in June 2013.

Interview

One phone interview and one in person interview at the facility. They give you a tour to start the interview process when you arrive. I met with the person in charge of recruitment. They brought me around to see all of the different positions and stations that they have in one location.

Interview Questions

• What made you stand out from others in a previous position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GoDaddy (Tempe, AZ) in March 2013.

Interview

The hiring process is fairly simple you will get to talk to a HR rep first and if you answer the questions professionally and by showing your true personality they will have a 2nd person interview you.