GoDaddy

Relevance Date Difficulty

Workforce Intern Interview

Workforce Intern
Tempe, AZ

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at GoDaddy in March 2012.

Interview Details – After receiving my application, the first thing I had to do was go into the office to complete a reasoning test. The test was both verbal and nonverbal and was timed. I had 10.2 seconds to answer each question. This test was pass/fail, according to the HR representative that was proctoring me. After I passed the test, they set up an interview with the people who run the call center I was interviewing to work in. I went to interview with them, where we just discussed my resume, the position and some simple interview questions. After the interview, I was called with updates, such as "You are one of the finalists, we are just finalizing everything." Eventually, they called and offered me the position. Everyone at GoDaddy seemed to be very nice and responsive.

Interview Question – Talk me through your resume   Answer Question

Worked for GoDaddy? Contribute to the Community!