GoPago

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews

Senior Rails Engineer Interview

Senior Rails Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at GoPago in October 2012.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by the CTO, and he asked a lot of in-depth Rails questions, and some algorithm questions. We really had a great conversation. Everyone I met in the interview process were really good people.

Interview Question – There were some in-depth ActiveRecord relation questions, but nothing too mind-bending.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Systems Architect Interview

Systems Architect
San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at GoPago in December 2012.

Interview Details – Challenging interview process, really fast and responsive. Managers are always answering questions even if you haven't passed. Questions vary from overall coding experience to deep understanding of specific technology.

Interview Question – Convert decimal to hex and other n-system.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – negotiation tuff, there is average company salary that they try to stick to

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for GoPago? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GoPago interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by GoPago employees and interview candidates.