GoWireless

Updated Nov 11, 2014
Updated Nov 11, 2014

2.0

Waiting to Hear From GoWireless Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at GoWireless.

I am not currently employed by GoWireless, but i am looking forward to a call back. My Application is "In Process" now and i dont know where it goes now..

Wireless Consultant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at GoWireless in July 2014.

To get to the interview process took a few weeks but once I came in, the district manager and store manager were easy going and very friendly. They were ready to ask me questions but we talked about ourselves and how fun it is to convince people to buy things.

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane, WA

I applied in-person – interviewed at GoWireless.

Interview is informal and based on hiring manager skill. Apply online, then wait for callback. Background checks can take weeks so the process can take a month or more in all.

None. Store managers are brought in at a flat $11.00 per hour and DM's are brought in at flat $19 per hour. No negotiation allowed

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at GoWireless.

Very basic questions

Interview Questions
    You take what they offer or you don't have a job with them

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at GoWireless in October 2013.

I was contacted by the DM who set up an interview for Store Manager scheduled for the next day. This was my first interview and it was fairly conversational without a lot of difficult questions. This store is desperate for staff and the interviewing manager basically told me that the store has been mismanaged for almost a year and that's why they are interviewing.

Interview Questions
    • Since the interview was conversational, i wouldnt say that there were difficult or unexpected questions.but she did ask me what my action plan was within the next 30 days if Im offered the job   Answer Question
    This was the first interview so I havent received an offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GoWireless in September 2013.

I filled out an application online and about 1 week later I was contacted for an interview. It was a standard interview process.

Interview Questions
    • Why GoWireless? Tell us about a time you handled a disgruntle customer. What's your 5 year plan?   Answer Question

Wireless Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GoWireless in August 2013.

You will have your interview with a store manager, then a district manager and a sales director for the entire region. You will be asked what brought you to them, how you found them, why you want to work for them, and any typical question you are asked in an interview. Also make sure to bring your resume with you

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question they will ask you is a scenario question about how you can capitalize for the company as well as still do what the consumer wants and fits within their needs   View Answer
    The offer is the offer. There is no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hazlet, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hazlet, NJ

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at GoWireless in July 2013.

Applied online - I should have done more research, but I figured how bad could it be. Got a call about a week later by the District Manager who was mumbling half the time and I couldn't really understand and wasn't very informative from the start. If you have been in the job market you know what nice formal phone interviews are like. This wasn't one of them. Was invited for an interview so I went. The store was pretty small and the one employee behind the counter was playing - not-so-family-like music from his own music player. You can tell he was quite bored

From beginning to end, the interviewer did not seem prepared, ready, or understand how to interview someone. The back room had no A/C so fans were humming, but it was still very warm. His "realistic" interview basically says that employees are fired a lot for dumb things, you may not be able to sell for an entire day because of lack of customers, tried to trash corporate places, rambled a lot and you're probably by yourself with little to no help. Brilliant way to sell the company to me. - all for 9$ an hour. How do you expect to meet sales goals when no one is coming?

I didn't do a lot of talking. I found it amusing that he was preaching "shut up and listen" when dealing with customers, but he was dominating the conversation for the better part of 45 minutes. I just got the feeling that he was constantly frustrated with his own employees and was venting. Again, brilliant company to work for.

The questions were very basic and if you agree a lot you're basically in. I was offered right on the spot. I wanted to take a day to think about it (and do more research) and he said that he was going to send a job offer -e-mail....never got that. All in consideration I declined. Do your research - especially with this site - employees aren't necessarily wrong about the companies they work for.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected - How did you get ready for this interview?   View Answer

There aren't opportunities to sell if there aren't people to sell to. Seeing 5-6 people for an 8 hour work day is demoralizing to here. Again, how do you expect to put up sales numbers with no one around?

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kahului, HI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kahului, HI

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at GoWireless in February 2013.

Saw ad on craigslist and sent resume. Received call about a week later. Went through one interview with a local store manager, a phone interview with the district manager.

Interview Questions
    I was offered store manager than the district manager was black balled from hiring me because corporate wanted to transfer another manager from california.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Longview, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Longview, WA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at GoWireless in September 2012.

Applied for this position online (9/10/12), they called next day, and set up interview for today (9/18/12). I was 10 minutes early, and had to redue all the paperwork I had already done online. Sat for 30 minutes past the scheduled interview time. Interviewer never showed up.

Interview Questions
    • No questions were asked as Interviewer never showed up. I was told he was running a little late, but after 30 minutes of waiting (total of 40 with me being 10 minutes early) I decided he wasn't really wanting to do his part of interview so I left. Felt that it was very rude and unprofessional on his part, and that 30 minutes is not a LITTLE late.   Answer Question