GoWireless Store Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

2.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Silver Spring, MD
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at GoWireless in October 2013.

I was contacted by the DM who set up an interview for Store Manager scheduled for the next day. This was my first interview and it was fairly conversational without a lot of difficult questions. This store is desperate for staff and the interviewing manager basically told me that the store has been mismanaged for almost a year and that's why they are interviewing.

Interview Questions
  • Since the interview was conversational, i wouldnt say that there were difficult or unexpected questions.but she did ask me what my action plan was within the next 30 days if Im offered the job   Answer Question
This was the first interview so I havent received an offer

Other Interview Reviews for GoWireless

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kahului, HI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kahului, HI

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at GoWireless in February 2013.

Saw ad on craigslist and sent resume. Received call about a week later. Went through one interview with a local store manager, a phone interview with the district manager.

Interview Questions
    I was offered store manager than the district manager was black balled from hiring me because corporate wanted to transfer another manager from california.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lexington, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, VA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at GoWireless in April 2011.

met with current store manager and district manager in the back of the store in a room that was not private and constantly were getting interupted by sales associates that were coming back to get product for the customers. Interview was very laid back and was more of just a conversation than an interview.

Interview Questions
    • How would I change the store's sales to make them better?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at GoWireless.

two quick interviews with DM and SD

no negoitation.

Store Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at GoWireless in April 2010.

Applied online. got called for an interview. second interview was a personality test online. After both were completed a drug and background test were taken. Passed both.

Interview Questions
    • If your boss was here, what would he tell me are your biggest flaws?   Answer Question
    • If your boss was here, what would he tell me are your biggest strengths?   Answer Question

Worked for GoWireless? Contribute to the Community!