GoWireless

Getting the Interview

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Silver Spring, MD

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at GoWireless in October 2013.

Interview Details – I was contacted by the DM who set up an interview for Store Manager scheduled for the next day. This was my first interview and it was fairly conversational without a lot of difficult questions. This store is desperate for staff and the interviewing manager basically told me that the store has been mismanaged for almost a year and that's why they are interviewing.

Interview Question – Since the interview was conversational, i wouldnt say that there were difficult or unexpected questions.but she did ask me what my action plan was within the next 30 days if Im offered the job   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – This was the first interview so I havent received an offer

Very Easy Interview

Kahului, HI

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at GoWireless in February 2013.

Interview Details – Saw ad on craigslist and sent resume. Received call about a week later. Went through one interview with a local store manager, a phone interview with the district manager.

Interview Question – Sell me your cell phone   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered store manager than the district manager was black balled from hiring me because corporate wanted to transfer another manager from california.

Lexington, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at GoWireless in April 2011.

Interview Details – met with current store manager and district manager in the back of the store in a room that was not private and constantly were getting interupted by sales associates that were coming back to get product for the customers. Interview was very laid back and was more of just a conversation than an interview.

Interview Question – How would I change the store's sales to make them better?   Answer Question

Store Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at GoWireless.

Interview Details – two quick interviews with DM and SD

Interview Question – Sell me this pen....   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negoitation.

Store Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at GoWireless in April 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online. got called for an interview. second interview was a personality test online. After both were completed a drug and background test were taken. Passed both.

Interview Questions

• If your boss was here, what would he tell me are your biggest flaws?   Answer Question
  • If your boss was here, what would he tell me are your biggest strengths?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at GoWireless

Worked for GoWireless? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GoWireless Store Manager interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by GoWireless employees and interview candidates.