Godfather's Pizza Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2015

1.2

Pizza Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Godfather's Pizza (Springfield, MO) in June 2015.

Interview

Lots of illegal questions. Pretty sure the manager was either high or drunk at the time, and made me feel really uncomfortable. He tried really hard to seem cool rather than acting in a professional manner.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Godfather's Pizza.

Interview

The hiring process was not fulfilled. They did not take time to review the applicants and they rushed into decision. They did not explain the full extend of the job requirement.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Windom, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Godfather's Pizza (Windom, MN) in October 2014.

Interview

It was quiet easy. Just simple questions like, do you go to church and can you read charts well. I also didn't wait very long. The manager was very understanding at first, and is also very good at explaining questions. A big plus is if you don't have many facial piercings and dyed hair. Like, a nose piercing is good, but not a lot of other ones.

Interview Questions

• What are your grades like? Have you ever failed a class?   1 Answer

Pizza Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Godfather's Pizza.

Interview

She asked me basic questions

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Godfather's Pizza (Lincoln, NE) in June 2013.

Interview

It was actually not that bad of a interview. basically if you have experience in the field you will most likely get the job. The guy i did the interview with was nice and had many years of experience. thanks to my experience in the filed i was able to get the job and the fact that they needed someone was also a big factor as to why i got the job.

Negotiation

I got an extra .25 for my past experience in pizza!

Head of Department Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Godfather's Pizza in April 2012.

Interview

boring questions with boring people

Interview Questions

not worth the salary they offered