Godfrey Phillips India

Updated Jul 23, 2014

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Godfrey Phillips India

Field Executive/Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Godfrey Phillips India in September 2013.

Preparing for your interview

If your application has been selected for an interview, a member of the department’s hiring team will contact you to set up a time. (If you don’t live in Yukon, initial interviews may be conducted by phone or Internet video.) Now, this is your chance to do some background research and to gather together everything you need to come to the interview confident and prepared.

Know the requirements for the position

Re-read the job description carefully, and ask your contact for any additional information. Make sure you have a solid understanding of all the responsibilities, skills, certification and knowledge required, and that you are able to accommodate the job’s location and hours. Visit the department site to get valuable information on its mandate, services and structure: gov.yk.ca/depts/.

Refresh yourself on your experiences and work history

Examine each skill and qualification in the job posting, then review your own work and volunteer history as it relates to the posting. Prepare examples of experiences or successes that back up each requirement.

Prepare for specific questions

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Godfrey Phillips India.

Good will ask you about ur previous job.

Sales Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Godfrey Phillips India in April 2012.

The process went on about the description of job responsibilities and process of achievement in the profession. Mentioning about the competitors was also done. My competencies were tested in mathematical, analytical and logical skills. Shot with perfect questions without any confusion. Few questions were about regional demography. The interview process was developed as such, easy to find the exact competent employee for them. kudos!

Interview Questions
    • what percentage of profit is earned by a company, when it announces a discount sale of " Buy 5, Get 3 free"   Answer Question

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhuliān (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhuliān (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Godfrey Phillips India in June 2011.

Just ask my name ... Do I know about the product,,, that all

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Godfrey Phillips India in April 2011.

- Interactive process
     - Both professional & personal question asked.
     - Questions were coming non stop from Interviewer.

Interview Questions
    • How many types of Sampling Techniques?   View Answer
    its fixed for the fresher.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Godfrey Phillips India in March 2011.

The hiring process was based on my academics, past experience, IQ Also I was given a case of Marketing of handling situation when your boss is out of town and you need to perform his tasks for few days.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Godfrey Phillips India in October 2010.

The hiring and the interview process was simple and easy. I had sent in a resume which got selected and I was called for an interview. The interview was average and I did well in the interview and got selected.

No negotiation as such.