Godish.com

Very Easy Interview

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Godish.com.

Interview Details – 2 interviews, very easy process, I think they hire anyone b/c turnover is so large, I got an offer letter and accepted they try to sell you on the company but the company sucks a big fat one

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Inside Sales Representative
Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Godish.com in March 2011.

Interview Details – When the recruiter calls you they will get some general information from you and if you are what they are looking for they will have you in for a face to face interview. You will interview with a manager and they will see if you posses the skills required to work here.

Interview Question – Not knowing what they are going to ask you when you go in for the face to face   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Godish.com in January 2012.

Interview Details – Three interviews along with an initial data entry/phone test. Very long 2nd interview with 2 members of management in a role playing environment meant to see how forceful you are with customers.

Interview Question – All are pretty difficult, none stands out as the hardest.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Straight commission, overblown yearly income.

Worked for Godish.com? Contribute to the Community!