Godiva Chocolatier

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Coordinator Interview

Account Coordinator

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Godiva Chocolatier.

Interview Details – Applied online and got a phone call back to set up a interview about 5 days later. Interview was very casual and easy. Interview did last over one hour but manager did most of the talking. I felt very comfortable during the processes and was happy with the job requirements. Seems like a wonderful opportunity!

Interview Question – Tell me what is one thing you would like to improve about yourself?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered a fair salary and accepted the offer.

Account Coordinator Interview

Account Coordinator
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Godiva Chocolatier in October 2010.

Interview Details – I had a 30 minute telephone interview with the Regional Manager (based out of Texas) who then scheduled a face to face interview at a hotel near LAX later in the month. It cost $24 hr to park and when asked about validation she acted confused.

Additionally, she had stated an hourly rate that was $2.00 less than what she orginally offered on the telephone interview. So I left with a $47.00 parking bill and a distaste for chocolate.

Interview Question – Why should I hire you for this position?   View Answer

Worked for Godiva Chocolatier? Contribute to the Community!