Godiva Chocolatier Associate Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Godiva Chocolatier in April 2012.

This was the longest time I've ever had to wait to hear about getting a job. Meet with the Area Manager and went good. Didnt hear back for a month then got an email, to schedule a phone interview with the store manager. The interview lasted about 30 min basic questions. A week later i had another one on one interview with the district manager at the store same basic questions. Then I had a interview with HR which was more indepth than the other three. After that a week went by and the store manager called to do reference checks. Another week went by and i was given a conditional offer pending my background check and drug screen which I was told this could take up to a week or two.

Interview Questions
We did reach an agreement on pay after they couldnt pay me what I asked for it still was in a good range

Other Interview Reviews for Godiva Chocolatier

Associate Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Godiva Chocolatier in March 2010.

The interview process is lengthy from my experience. The interviews are basic with simple questions.

Interview Questions

Worked for Godiva Chocolatier? Contribute to the Community!