Godiva Chocolatier Associate Manager Interview Questions

Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Godiva Chocolatier in April 2012.

Interview

This was the longest time I've ever had to wait to hear about getting a job. Meet with the Area Manager and went good. Didnt hear back for a month then got an email, to schedule a phone interview with the store manager. The interview lasted about 30 min basic questions. A week later i had another one on one interview with the district manager at the store same basic questions. Then I had a interview with HR which was more indepth than the other three. After that a week went by and the store manager called to do reference checks. Another week went by and i was given a conditional offer pending my background check and drug screen which I was told this could take up to a week or two.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

We did reach an agreement on pay after they couldnt pay me what I asked for it still was in a good range

Other Interview Reviews for Godiva Chocolatier

Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Godiva Chocolatier in March 2010.

Interview

The interview process is lengthy from my experience. The interviews are basic with simple questions.

Interview Questions