Godrej Infotech Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2015

3.5

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Godrej Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

They had a box test with a pre decided cutoff which was pretty difficult to crack. The turnout of students was enormous with just a few cracking the first round. I didn't crack the first round hence I'm oblivious about the rest of the rounds.

Interview Questions

• The box test comprised of a few boxes where mathematical expressions were to be used to get the desired result.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Godrej Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

Aptitude test They call it box test.these have quantitative aptitude question but they put the values in box and we have to perform 4 basic arithmetic operations on boxes to get desired output.

Interview Questions

• An aptitute question like age questions but to be solved with box operations.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vikhroli (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Godrej Infotech (Vikhroli (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

it consists of 3 rounds 1st round is aptitude test ,, very difficult to crack ,,i couldnt crack them.. u can find godrej papers at indiabix,, 2nd round has 4-5 papers 20 marks each regarding iq test and such other logical tests ,, the 3rd paper consists of negative marking,, after u crack 2 rounds ,, 3rd round is just negotiations,,

Interview Questions

• there are 106 eyes of dogs,human and snakes,,,,, 114 legs of all ,, 13 snakes are there ,,, how many dogs and humans,, the problem is wehave to use 106 114 and 13 to bring the answers and put then in 3 steps!!   1 Answer

Software Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vikhroli (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Godrej Infotech (Vikhroli (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

The First Round Of Interview Is Box Test, Which is not so tough. The Questions are just like normal Aptitude Questions ; and these answers we have to find using simple arithmetic operations in right way. Second Round : This Round is Aptitude Test., Where there are 5 sections Verbal Ability, Quantative Aptitude, Data Interpretation, Logical Aptitude,and one more section i dnt remember name of that section , but this section contains some unusual , difficult type questions. from these Sections, Data Interpretation and one more section only have negative marking. the section which is difficult to solve , contains questions from Cryptarithmetic. you can see examples on net. I didn't Cleared Second Round , So I am not well aware about further Rounds.

Interview Questions

• I was only knowing Addition in Cryptarithmetic , And Logical Section was also bit different from other companies.   Answer Question

ERP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Godrej Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

Aptitude Test - Very Easy 20mins 20q PI - Basic Q's

Interview Questions

• Salary Negotiation with HR, but no response later on..   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vikhroli (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Godrej Infotech (Vikhroli (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

There will be three rounds - Aptitude(Box-Test, Online Aptitude, Technical round, HR round.

Interview Questions

• It is a box-test. 10 questions to be solved in one hour.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Godrej Infotech (Bangalore (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

Excellent, professionally conducted and appropriately commenced and completed. Punctual, and relevant questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• There were no specific business cases questioned, but more of a narration based interview where I was asked to speak about my experiences at Godrej.   Answer Question

Programmer Interview

Interview

3 Rounds 1.Box Test 2.Aptitude test 3. interview

Senior Executive Interview

Interview

it was campus interveiw. it had 3 rounds. 1 apti:box test apt. 2 apti2:Hard one like sbi po questions. 3 hr and tech: it was good experince. they asked noraml question. Nice .

Programmer Fresher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Interview

Few rounds of difficult aptitude tests. I had to clear each before I was called for interview. Interview was fairly easy. They tested basic programming skills.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared for the aptitude tests, which are pretty difficult to clear.   Answer Question

Negotiation