Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing

3.1

Produciton Intern Interview

Phone interview, on site

Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing in October 2011.

Interview and small test for applying interns

Interview Questions
    • questions were of difficulty ranging from easy to average   Answer Question
    It was an internship

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing in September 2011.

on-campus placements. Initial aptitude test consisting verbal, math and logic questions (very easy and available online). presentation regarding the company in general. personal interview with HR.
    -general questions related to the resume.
    -requirements to be a design (say,you need to design a pencil)
    After 2-3 weeks was intimated that I was offered the position

future studies

GET & Assistant Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing.

Easy interview..mostly CV based..less technical..focused more on your behaviour under various situations..also interviewers wanted to know how well could you interact with others...other aspect was extracurriculars...interviewers also wanted to see how pleasant personality is yours...

No negotiation.campus placement

GET Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing in November 2014.

Applied through college , The test process began with an aptitude and reasoning written test.It was easy but time was a constraint (negative marking present) . The shortlisted students were asked to write an essay , then describe themselves on a ME board paper.Also there was a form containing interests.I checked technical /sales/service . After that came the HR interview.Most were basic questions inquiring about personality traits (strengths ,weakness ) , experience ,then the interviewer asked me to sell him something , then asked a few questions about reloaction ,further studies , language etc. then , thats it . done.
    not bulk recruiting, very selective.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were easy. Know about your personal strengths and prepare to back up each strength you give with an example of experience.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, got offer through the college

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Panaji (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Panaji (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing in October 2014.

The process was conducted on campus. extremely random topics for GD. Although they do not offer IR profiles initially but they have intention to do so in the future. So IR and labour laws knowledge is an absolute must to crack the interview

Webmaster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing in June 2014.

Panel of 3 people. Questions were random and had no structure.
    No technical questions were asked.
    No Background check.

Second level interview was conducted by Marketing Manager
    There too random questions were asked. Lack of structure and logic in Questions

Interview Questions
    • i was asked to find an innovative way to market the product ... after answering the same with 3 solutions the reply was   Answer Question
    False promises made to make me accept offer and later after second contract renewal they said they had never made any promises

Graduate Engineer Trainee/Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

4 rounds - Aptitude, Technical, Essay Writing and Interview. The steps were logical and the entire process was complete in a day. Technical Test is unnecessary for some roles. I am sure a lot of genuinely sharp people who are not technically that sound may lose out here. As an employee here, I can say that the technical test was in no way related to my job.

Interview Questions
    • Regular stuff about my past experience and academics. Typical questions like "Why join us?". Nothing out of the box.   Answer Question

Technical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vikhroli (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vikhroli (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing in April 2014.

first we were supposed to give an aptitude test,after giving the aptitude test and meeting their criteria we were supposed to give a technical test(non-elimination test) followed by writing about our hobbies,inspiration in our life,etc.Upon completion of the above round,we were asked to fill a form wherein we were supposed to write about our personal information,academic scores,etc. Finally,we were called for interviews.

Interview Questions
    • nothing very difficult,just some standard questions like why do you want to join our company,symbol of dc source,etc.   Answer Question

Senior QC Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing.

Written test then PI.. WRITTEN IS EASY TO CRACK