Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing

Updated Sep 5, 2014
Updated Sep 5, 2014

3.1

Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing in October 2011.

Interview and small test for applying interns

Interview Questions
    • questions were of difficulty ranging from easy to average   Answer Question
    It was an internship

Produciton Intern Interview

Phone interview, on site

Webmaster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing in June 2014.

Panel of 3 people. Questions were random and had no structure.
    No technical questions were asked.
    No Background check.

Second level interview was conducted by Marketing Manager
    There too random questions were asked. Lack of structure and logic in Questions

Interview Questions
    • i was asked to find an innovative way to market the product ... after answering the same with 3 solutions the reply was   Answer Question
    False promises made to make me accept offer and later after second contract renewal they said they had never made any promises

Technical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vikhroli (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vikhroli (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing in April 2014.

first we were supposed to give an aptitude test,after giving the aptitude test and meeting their criteria we were supposed to give a technical test(non-elimination test) followed by writing about our hobbies,inspiration in our life,etc.Upon completion of the above round,we were asked to fill a form wherein we were supposed to write about our personal information,academic scores,etc. Finally,we were called for interviews.

Interview Questions
    • nothing very difficult,just some standard questions like why do you want to join our company,symbol of dc source,etc.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing in November 2011.

3 rounds. most interesting was the case study. in the interiew also they analyse the solution presented in the case study and analysis. the discussion is at a high level and the panel is receptive of the solution. Overall a good experince to be interviewd at Godrej

No negotiation. From Campus

Graduate Engineer Trainee/Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing.

4 rounds - Aptitude, Technical, Essay Writing and Interview. The steps were logical and the entire process was complete in a day. Technical Test is unnecessary for some roles. I am sure a lot of genuinely sharp people who are not technically that sound may lose out here. As an employee here, I can say that the technical test was in no way related to my job.

Interview Questions
    • Regular stuff about my past experience and academics. Typical questions like "Why join us?". Nothing out of the box.   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing in November 2012.

Campus Interview(Written test(Aptitude+Technical)>Personal interview)

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing in October 2010.

Campus interview followed by a technical examination. Thereafter, short-listed candidates are put through a HR interview prioir to selection

No negotiation

Customer Support Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing in June 2010.

Test, Personal interview 2 rounds

None

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing in September 2010.

Aptitude test followed by Personal interview

Interview Questions

Worked for Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing? Contribute to the Community!