Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing

3.1

Produciton Intern Interview

Phone interview, on site

Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing in October 2011.

Interview and small test for applying interns

Interview Questions
    • questions were of difficulty ranging from easy to average   Answer Question
    It was an internship

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Panaji (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Panaji (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing in October 2014.

The process was conducted on campus. extremely random topics for GD. Although they do not offer IR profiles initially but they have intention to do so in the future. So IR and labour laws knowledge is an absolute must to crack the interview

Webmaster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing in June 2014.

Panel of 3 people. Questions were random and had no structure.
    No technical questions were asked.
    No Background check.

Second level interview was conducted by Marketing Manager
    There too random questions were asked. Lack of structure and logic in Questions

Interview Questions
    • i was asked to find an innovative way to market the product ... after answering the same with 3 solutions the reply was   Answer Question
    False promises made to make me accept offer and later after second contract renewal they said they had never made any promises

Graduate Engineer Trainee/Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing.

4 rounds - Aptitude, Technical, Essay Writing and Interview. The steps were logical and the entire process was complete in a day. Technical Test is unnecessary for some roles. I am sure a lot of genuinely sharp people who are not technically that sound may lose out here. As an employee here, I can say that the technical test was in no way related to my job.

Interview Questions
    • Regular stuff about my past experience and academics. Typical questions like "Why join us?". Nothing out of the box.   Answer Question

Technical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vikhroli (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vikhroli (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing in April 2014.

first we were supposed to give an aptitude test,after giving the aptitude test and meeting their criteria we were supposed to give a technical test(non-elimination test) followed by writing about our hobbies,inspiration in our life,etc.Upon completion of the above round,we were asked to fill a form wherein we were supposed to write about our personal information,academic scores,etc. Finally,we were called for interviews.

Interview Questions
    • nothing very difficult,just some standard questions like why do you want to join our company,symbol of dc source,etc.   Answer Question

Senior QC Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing.

Written test then PI.. WRITTEN IS EASY TO CRACK

no negotiation.

Senior Manager Interview

The company recently has also initiated a referral program wherein a present employee can recommend people for a particular vacant post through the respective divisional HR head. The concerned person will be called for a written test and if he clears the same he or she is then interviewed and if found suited, is selected.

Interview Questions
    • The mechanical aptitude test is difficult and also the case studies are sometimes tricky   View Answer

Kam Interview

very easy going interview, they hire on basis of aptitude test which has 40 questions need to be cleared in 15 mins

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing.

The recruitment process consist of 2 rounds. First one aptitude- both technical and general aptitude. Second round is technical and HR interview