Goken America Interview Questions

Updated May 7, 2015

2.7

Project Design Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pullman, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Goken America (Pullman, WA) in November 2014.

Interview

Apply through email, got an phone interview within a weeks. did not replied for the month, email them again and they schedule it for another round for techincal interview .Interview went pretty good but they did not replied again and when I emailed them after a month they said they are looking for more experienced person.

Interview Questions

• Mostly on my background. They did the behaviour questions and ask me to submit the quiz which talks more about my experience and knowledge. Techical interview was easy mostly on what I have been doing and they were asking me the same question from the quiz. looks like they were matching my answer   1 Answer

Catia V5 Design Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Goken America (Columbus, OH) in November 2013.

Interview

I met them at a career fair and got setup with a phone interview shortly after. The interview was really easy where they only asked what things I would like to do (design or analysis, what part of the car would you be interested in). It took me six months but I have another more technical interview with an engineer tomorrow.

Staff Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Goken America.

Interview

I applied online and got an email within a week from the recruiter. She interviewed me for about 40 mins and it was mostly behavioral questions for 30 mins followed by 10 mins of her talking about the company. Then I had to fill out a questionnaire which basically goes into detail about your past experiences and skills. After I submitted it, I got an interview with the general manager. This one was more technical and went in detail regarding all my past internships and experiences. Nothing too hard. Just know your stuff.

Interview Questions

• I was asked some very nit picky details regarding my internships. But its not a big deal as far as you know what you did   Answer Question

Negotiation

No. Did not have to. They actually pay you more than the average pay. Plus there are a lot of growth opportunities.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Goken America (Daytona Beach, FL) in October 2013.

Interview

I first had an interview with the recruiter at Goken America. A second interview followed with the group of the company that I would be contracted to along with the company's HR representative. I was asked routine questions about my experience and why I would be a good fit for the position

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about being required to wear a uniform and are you comfortable working overtime?   1 Answer

Project Design Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Goken America (Dublin, OH) in January 2013.

Interview

Interview was Professional and comfortable.Mainly the questions were based on previous experiences and my Future plans. Questions were also related to my Expectations and roles for my new job, my knowledge about the company etc.

Interview Questions

• About my Current role ,my previous experiences and some technical questions.   1 Answer

Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Goken America (Columbus, OH) in August 2012.

Interview

I had two interviews with Goken America. I applied to posting in an Alumni group on Linkedin. Within a few days I was emailed to set up a time to speak for an interview. I spoke with recruitment for the firs interview. The first interview was good, spoke about the job itself, the company where they came from, where they were going. For the second interview I spoke with Senior Management, got more insight on the company and how they do things. The second interview was also good. I was given a offer a few days later and accepted.

Staff Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Goken America in October 2011.

Interview

I initially had a phone interview(~40 min) with the General Manager. He explained briefly about the position and the company. Then it started getting to questions phase, It was more on past experiences and skills. Amount of CAD experience I had. Some behavioral questions. I was also asked to fill up a questionnaire and send it back to them. It asked me to describe my skills and experience in details with reference to the job position requirements.

Second one was with a senior engineer from the client side after a week. This interview was on phone as well (about ~50 min long). More technical questions. Was asked more in details about my skills and how would I fit to the position requirements. Based on the interview I was asked to give a test to justify the skill set.

Last one was a Panel interview (~30 mins.) over a video conference, with General Manager, Design Manager and Senior Engineer. Really basic one. Not many technical questions.

Interview Questions

• To show my CAD skills I was asked to create surface model with a drawing provided.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No Negotiation. Position was going to be filled quickly (2 weeks), had to give my decision as soon as possible so I didn't negotiate.