Gold Buyers at the Mall

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gold Buyers at the Mall

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monaca, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monaca, PA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Gold Buyers at the Mall in July 2012.

I was told immediately that it was minimum wage. That I was required to stand and hand out flyers in the mall. That I must have reliable transportation. There were no questions, it was if you want the job you have it. The interview was a no brainer basically they are desperate for people and have very high turn over.

No Negotiation

General Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Gold Buyers at the Mall in January 2011.

Met with District Manager after a phone interview

Management Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Gold Buyers at the Mall in May 2010.

very easy

Interview Questions
    make sure that you can dedicate yourself completely or you will not succeed

Multi Unit Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Gold Buyers at the Mall in May 2009.

Very limited process. At this company if you know someone on the inside, it can really help. the process consists of reviewing your resume and asking about your skills and knowledge of managing multiple teams.
    Be sure to ask lots of questions, especially the hard ones. I encourage you to look up this company. Once you do you may not be interested in the position. This is unlike any big company out there.

Interview Questions
    very little room to negotiate. Study the company. This may not be the place you want to work.