Gold Buyers at the Mall

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

General Manager Interview

General Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Gold Buyers at the Mall in January 2011.

Interview Details – Met with District Manager after a phone interview

Interview Question – Very basic interview   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Team Member Interview

Team Member
Monaca, PA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Gold Buyers at the Mall in July 2012.

Interview Details – I was told immediately that it was minimum wage. That I was required to stand and hand out flyers in the mall. That I must have reliable transportation. There were no questions, it was if you want the job you have it. The interview was a no brainer basically they are desperate for people and have very high turn over.

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation

Multi Unit Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Gold Buyers at the Mall in May 2009.

Interview Details – Very limited process. At this company if you know someone on the inside, it can really help. the process consists of reviewing your resume and asking about your skills and knowledge of managing multiple teams.
Be sure to ask lots of questions, especially the hard ones. I encourage you to look up this company. Once you do you may not be interested in the position. This is unlike any big company out there.

Interview Question – Tell me about your background?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – very little room to negotiate. Study the company. This may not be the place you want to work.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Management Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Gold Buyers at the Mall in May 2010.

Interview Details – very easy

Interview Question – there were none.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – make sure that you can dedicate yourself completely or you will not succeed

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Gold Buyers at the Mall? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Gold Buyers at the Mall interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Gold Buyers at the Mall employees and interview candidates.