Gold & Silver Buyers

Relevance Date Difficulty

Regional Gold Buyer Interview

Regional Gold Buyer
Spring, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Gold & Silver Buyers in January 2013.

Interview Details – The process seemed a bit unorganized and rather spur of the moment. I was given a basic interview and was read to from a sheet of paper. The second person seemed more outgoing. The office was drab and seemingly shabby but I was explained they spend the money on the people not the company.

Interview Question – What makes you so interested in the gold market? (study up on gold if you want to answer the question properly)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there was no negotiation.

Very Easy Interview

Regional Buyer Interview

Regional Buyer
Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Gold & Silver Buyers in September 2012.

Interview Details – 3-Step process

Interview Question – What are your personal goals outside of work related goals.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Yes, I had the opportunity to tell them bout my aspirations to move up in the company and ask lots of questions.

Regional Gold Buyer Interview

Regional Gold Buyer
Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Gold & Silver Buyers in December 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was in the morning. I met with the state director for my interview. She was very down to earth. Very knowlegable about the company. She asked me typical interview questions. Previous work related questions, why i wanted the position. Explained how i would be trained for 1 week. The company is a well known company starting in the city of houston, tx. Also the most successful gold buying company in the state of texas. All the upper level management is very close nit. Everyone knows eachother. The Interview will go like any other typical interview. The company wants people with good personalities, a nice smile, and good with talking to people.

Interview Question – What experiences have you had to prepare you for this role as a gold buyer?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Gold & Silver Buyers? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Gold & Silver Buyers interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Gold & Silver Buyers employees and interview candidates.