Goldcorp Interview Questions

Updated Jun 1, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Goldcorp

Trainee Metallurgist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Goldcorp in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was a three way conversation with an HR person and a metallurgist. It went fairly well and I spoke mostly of my previous experiences. The hiring process was good except for the time it took to get an answer. It took 2 months after I sent my resumé to get the interview, but I was hired the next day.

Interview Questions

• They ask about situations where you might be in where you would have to make a decision toward either productivity or safety.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Goldcorp (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Very conversation based. Many behaviour types of questions that can't really be prepared for. Just know your resume and be yourself. Try to be relaxed and have fun with it. It's mostly a determination of fit, rather than anything else (technical, etc..)

Interview Questions