Golden Corral

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Cashier

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Golden Corral in August 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online; was called about about a week later for an interview. Spoke with a friendly manager who couldn't locate my online application so I filled out another (more like a questionnaire than an actuall app). She asked me about my work experience; and why I left previous employers. She told me what was expected of me (be nice to coworkers and customers, multi-task, be reliable and on time). Once I agreed she hired me on the spot.

Interview Question – Was asked why I left a job that I particularly hated.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Didn't need to. The pay was 55 cents higher than my last job that had more duties, so I accepted.

Very Easy Interview

Easley, SC

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Golden Corral in January 2010.

Interview Details – They talked to you and found out what position you wanted and asked for you availibility

Very Easy Interview

Cashier

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Golden Corral in December 2010.

Interview Details – I was in high school and needed a job to save some money for college. I already had a couple of friends working at G.C., so I applied in person and used them as referrals. I was called the next day and scheduled the 1:1 interview for the following week.
I was interviewed by one of the GM and was asked basic interview questions, such as "why do you want to work here" or "what was your previous job".
The interview lasted about 10 minutes and it was laid-back and friendly, but still professional.

Interview Questions

Worked for Golden Corral? Contribute to the Community!