Golden Corral Cashier Interview Questions

1.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Golden Corral in August 2013.

Applied online; was called about about a week later for an interview. Spoke with a friendly manager who couldn't locate my online application so I filled out another (more like a questionnaire than an actuall app). She asked me about my work experience; and why I left previous employers. She told me what was expected of me (be nice to coworkers and customers, multi-task, be reliable and on time). Once I agreed she hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions
  • Was asked why I left a job that I particularly hated.   View Answer
Didn't need to. The pay was 55 cents higher than my last job that had more duties, so I accepted.

Other Interview Reviews for Golden Corral

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Easley, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Easley, SC

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Golden Corral in January 2010.

They talked to you and found out what position you wanted and asked for you availibility

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Golden Corral in December 2010.

I was in high school and needed a job to save some money for college. I already had a couple of friends working at G.C., so I applied in person and used them as referrals. I was called the next day and scheduled the 1:1 interview for the following week.
    I was interviewed by one of the GM and was asked basic interview questions, such as "why do you want to work here" or "what was your previous job".
    The interview lasted about 10 minutes and it was laid-back and friendly, but still professional.

Interview Questions

Worked for Golden Corral? Contribute to the Community!