Golden Corral Interview Questions

Updated Apr 3, 2015
Updated Apr 3, 2015

2.0

Front Line Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Golden Corral (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Took about a week in total to get hired. I applied online and went in for an initial interview with the general manager. He basically looked over my availability and past job experience and then three days later I went in for an interview with the front line manager, who reviewed my application and I was hired that day

Interview Questions

• Not really an interview. Just read over my application and made sure everything was correct.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Golden Corral (Chesapeake, VA) in February 2015.

Interview

It was very brief and straightforward questions. The manager giving the interview was very polite. The resturant must have been busy that day, because it did take the manager 30 minutes to get to me. After my first interview I had a second that was with a group of other newly hired coworkers and we filled out this large pamphlet which took a little over an hour. And then last but not least, I had to do this computer questionarie that litterally took 4-5 hours to complete, which was so boring.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

start at 8.25 and then move up to I think 9.25 after 30 days.

Dish Washing Interview

Interview

I was told to come in two days after my app. Was received.. For an interview. I came in the next two days. N started working. I was given the job the moment I walked through the door. I was given a shirt and an aprain to get the work started.

Interview Questions

• Do I know how to wash dishes   1 Answer

Negotiation

There weren't any negotiation

Front of House Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Golden Corral (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Manager called after seeing my resume on monster. I suggested an interview date and time and he agreed. Store was being renovated, but still open. Asked about work experience.

Interview Questions

I actually haven't decided yet.

All Positions Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Golden Corral.

Interview

Apply online wait for a call. set up interview with any manager. hire on spot. or they will call you. normally only on spot hires and start you as soon as possible

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Server Interview

Interview

I was hired on the spot for having worked at a previous golden corral in Pensacola. the hiring manager eric ran out to stop me in the parking lot and I stared working two days later as a cashier and six months later promoted to associate manager

Cook Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Golden Corral (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2014.

Interview

I heard Golden Corral was hiring got the number from a friend called Golden Corral the next day had to work the next day the day after filled out application started in a week

Interview Questions

• How many years cook?
      Did you go to school?

1 Answer

Negotiation

Answer all questions truthfully and everything should work out in your favor as long as you tell the truth

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Golden Corral.

Interview

Phone interview, followed up with an in person interview with managers. I was terrified because it was my first interview and would be my first job, but once I got there they made me feel relaxed. After it was done, I took a tour of the restaurant. Employees were very nice and professional.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase

FOH Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Golden Corral.

Interview

They may do a fun interview then take a tour of the restaurant, they will ask you if you have eaten there or not, what you know about them. Also what is your experience, compensation previously.

Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Golden Corral.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter. Interviewed over the phone 2 times then went for a final interview face to face with district manager, who offered me a job then. Sent paper offer next day for my review.

Interview Questions

• How has being in this business effected your family life?   Answer Question