Golden Corral Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2015

2.0

Hot/Cold Prep Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elyria, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Golden Corral (Elyria, OH).

Interview

Talked to manager, then got called back for a second interview with another manager. They discussed your previous employment and skills. Was told to come in for the dreaded "computer training" the next day, which took 4 hours of my life I'll never get back. They asked when I was available to start, .

Prep Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pembroke Pines, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Golden Corral (Pembroke Pines, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Didn't really look into my resume, asked about my certifications, hours I can work, seemed like manager was desperate for workers and didnt really matter on my information even though I was highly qualified for the position.

Interview Questions

• Do you know about food safety ?   1 Answer

Hot Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Golden Corral (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

Described work. Conditions types of food I would work with types of equipment I would work with specific days I would work and holidays we work all major holidays they explained it would be hot in the kitchen during the summer and we have to go in and out of the cooler

Interview Questions

• Have I work with alto sham steamers dude I know how to be a display could have I ever work bakery or cold choice   1 Answer

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Golden Corral (Greenville, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

There was three and a half hours of watching videos and answering questions at the end of each segment. You had to learn about each job then answer the questions in test form.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask me questions, I watched videos and took the tests on the videos   Answer Question

Front Line Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Golden Corral (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Took about a week in total to get hired. I applied online and went in for an initial interview with the general manager. He basically looked over my availability and past job experience and then three days later I went in for an interview with the front line manager, who reviewed my application and I was hired that day

Interview Questions

• Not really an interview. Just read over my application and made sure everything was correct.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Golden Corral (Chesapeake, VA) in February 2015.

Interview

It was very brief and straightforward questions. The manager giving the interview was very polite. The resturant must have been busy that day, because it did take the manager 30 minutes to get to me. After my first interview I had a second that was with a group of other newly hired coworkers and we filled out this large pamphlet which took a little over an hour. And then last but not least, I had to do this computer questionarie that litterally took 4-5 hours to complete, which was so boring.

Interview Questions

• What was the worse encounter you had with a customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

start at 8.25 and then move up to I think 9.25 after 30 days.

Dish Washing Interview

Interview

I was told to come in two days after my app. Was received.. For an interview. I came in the next two days. N started working. I was given the job the moment I walked through the door. I was given a shirt and an aprain to get the work started.

Interview Questions

• Do I know how to wash dishes   1 Answer

Negotiation

There weren't any negotiation

Front of House Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Golden Corral (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Manager called after seeing my resume on monster. I suggested an interview date and time and he agreed. Store was being renovated, but still open. Asked about work experience.

Interview Questions

I actually haven't decided yet.

Server Interview

Interview

I was hired on the spot for having worked at a previous golden corral in Pensacola. the hiring manager eric ran out to stop me in the parking lot and I stared working two days later as a cashier and six months later promoted to associate manager

All Positions Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Golden Corral.

Interview

Apply online wait for a call. set up interview with any manager. hire on spot. or they will call you. normally only on spot hires and start you as soon as possible

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation