Golden Gate University Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2014
Updated Sep 1, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Golden Gate University

Executive Assistant Interview

Basic Interview. In person with about 5 people. Each will ask you a few questions, each are members in the department. There was a second follow up interview that was just one on one with the VP. Everyone was nice and friendly, seemed relaxed. Process took around 4 weeks, and they were frequently in touch.

Assistant Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

The process took 3 months - interviewed at Golden Gate University in May 2008.

It was a really easy process - I was contacted for an initial phone screening interview. After the phone screening I came to campus and interviewed with my coworkers and supervisor in separate meetings - lasting about an hour each. Then I was shown around the campus. It took about 2 months after I interviewed before the position was offered. The entire process was about 3 months long.

Interview Questions
    • What do you see as the difference between counseling and coaching?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work at Golden Gate University?   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate minimally - There was some room for flexibility. I would suggest that others try to negotiate a flexible work schedule which seems easier to do rather than salary.

Part Time Job Interview

The whole office got together to interview each candidate, and took turns to ask behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Not much, very common questions. What's your strength etc.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Golden Gate University in October 2009.

-interviewer called and set up an interview time
    -went in and did an interview with 2 managers
    -was asked to take a written test
    -they called back two days later and had a 1 on 1 interview and then was offered the job

Interview Questions
    • Which task would you do first if given three at once? Phone rings, Dean comes and asks you to do a task and a student is waiting at the front desk.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Golden Gate University in February 2010.

Initial itterview was the screening interview by the HR. They asked me the generic question and then group interview was setup. Two panel interview was setup. One panel consisted of 3 and other 2 members.

As per the majority of the team members, they seem to resend the work culture and only plus point is that it is in SF.

Interview Questions

Worked for Golden Gate University? Contribute to the Community!