Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Golden Living
- CNA (6)
- Executive Director (3)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (3)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (2)
- Registered Nurse (2)
- Marketing Director (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Referral Coordinator (1)
- Support (1)
- Adns (1)
- Pharmacy Specialist (1)
- Pharmacy Technician - Order Entry (1)
- Intake Administrator (1)
- Admission's Coordinator (1)
- CNA/Phlebotomist (1)
- Accounts Receiving (1)
- Recruiter (1)
- Executive Assistant (1)
- Cook (1)
- Curriculum Designer (1)
- Charge Nurse (1)
- Operations (1)
- Implementation Specialist (1)
- RN (1)
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Golden Living (Fort Smith, AR) in May 2015.
phone interview was basic, 2 mangers interview and accepted. I am guessing due to the hostile environment they have a turnaround on employees to fill the gaps left by leaving employees. I have additionally noticed/know that most employees are miserable and are just staying since Fort Smith is at such a high unemployment rate.
- What are strengths &amp; weaknesses Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Golden Living (Fort Smith, AR).
My original interview process was a very comfortable event. The director made me feel at ease and encouraged an open dialogue about the expectations of the job, my background, skill and experience. There was ample opportunity to ask questions about the position and the background of the company. The director took her time looking through my portfolio of editorials and graphic designs. I was very pleased with the interview and felt very good about it.
- There really wasn't a difficult or unexpected question. I was prepared from a skill and experience standpoint and the director was equally as experienced in the interview process. Answer Question
At that point in time, the company we thrilled to find someone local with the skill sets they were looking for. I was able to name my price.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Golden Living (Fort Smith, AR) in September 2008.
An in-house recruiter contacted me. He was very professional and pleasant. He did the initial screening over the telephone, and I do not remember any specific questions, they were all standard. After the screening, he scheduled a face-to-face with the hiring manager. I went and they called me back for a second interview with a different hiring manager. That one had different requirements that better fit my skills and interests.
- There was an authoring tool that I used in a previous company I worked for that I listed in my resume. I had not even thought about this tool for about 10 years. The interviewer asked me to explain how I used it, to give a scenario. This was not a tool I would be using in the job I was applying for either. Answer Question
I was very happy with the recruiter and his handling of all the negotiations. I was awarded a fair relocation allowance and it all went smoothly.