Golden Living Interview Questions in Fort Smith, AR

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Curriculum Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Smith, AR

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Golden Living.

My original interview process was a very comfortable event. The director made me feel at ease and encouraged an open dialogue about the expectations of the job, my background, skill and experience. There was ample opportunity to ask questions about the position and the background of the company. The director took her time looking through my portfolio of editorials and graphic designs. I was very pleased with the interview and felt very good about it.

Interview Questions
    • There really wasn't a difficult or unexpected question. I was prepared from a skill and experience standpoint and the director was equally as experienced in the interview process.   Answer Question
    At that point in time, the company we thrilled to find someone local with the skill sets they were looking for. I was able to name my price.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Smith, AR

I applied online – interviewed at Golden Living in September 2008.

An in-house recruiter contacted me. He was very professional and pleasant. He did the initial screening over the telephone, and I do not remember any specific questions, they were all standard. After the screening, he scheduled a face-to-face with the hiring manager.

I went and they called me back for a second interview with a different hiring manager. That one had different requirements that better fit my skills and interests.

Interview Questions
    • There was an authoring tool that I used in a previous company I worked for that I listed in my resume. I had not even thought about this tool for about 10 years. The interviewer asked me to explain how I used it, to give a scenario. This was not a tool I would be using in the job I was applying for either.   Answer Question
    I was very happy with the recruiter and his handling of all the negotiations. I was awarded a fair relocation allowance and it all went smoothly.