Golden Living Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 11, 2014
22 interviews

2.4

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Golden Living in August 2013.

I enjoyed my interview. The director was very friendly and inviting. I felt very comfortable and the interviewer was inviting. The hiring process was a bit unconventional and rushed and the HR employee was somewhat confused and seemed rushed. The entire process took 1 day and I was given 2 days of training and then put on my own.

Interview Questions
    I was hired on the spot during my interview. I would encourage prospective employees to push for more hourly rate.

Registered Nurse Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Golden Living in September 2013.

Easy laid back DON WAS very nice, made me fill comfortable. I did wait for a while before I went in , but it was due to situation she could not control

Executive Director Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Golden Living.

Askec to take ED post as interim and decide in 1month to go permenently through process. Took until May after a fast and furious trip to Dallas to interview with Divisuonal VP and SVP. Sat to wait, VP very rarely engaged or made eye contact with anything more that her computer. No real interview questions. same with SVP. Was told everyone below wanted me. Kept asking me to extend contract. Job was never offered although rave reviews. Was not impressed with process length, and felt quite used by company.

Interview Questions
    • All normal and acceptable questions until reaching Dallas and asked opinions of consulting staff, which is not appropriate or professional to aske a candidate.   Answer Question

Referral Coordinator Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Golden Living.

I was contacted initially by a head hunter telephonically. After I accepted the position I was again contacted by another head hunter telephonically from another city. I was told where to go and have my first interview. After my first live interview I had a telephone interview then I was hired.

Admission's Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Golden Living in January 2010.

It was a lot of work. I worked with a recruiter and called the facility on my own to s/w the Director of Sales and Marketing and pretty much sold myself. Once they called me in for an interview, I met with the Director of Sales and Marketing and the ED of the facility.

Interview Questions
    • What was the reason I left my past employer?   View Answer
    No. I was not a commissioned or salaried employee and really needed a job, I accepted the offer as is.

Executive Assistant Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Golden Living.

Hiring and interview process revolves around patient-centric care

Registered Nurse Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Golden Living.

4 people in the room, everyone nervous hardly any questions lame ass interview

Interview Questions
    • last question--If you were a pizza what bite would you be?   Answer Question

Lame ass interview, why would I work for a company that can not even pull it together for this part.

Charge Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Richmond, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, IN

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Golden Living in February 2009.

Phoned company for interview gave drug test . CAlled back in two days for job offer

Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Golden Living in April 2012.

I applied to work for their pharmacy Alixa RX in Pittsburgh. Long story short, when I showed up for a face to face interview, they acted VERY strangely (Im, African American). They offered me a menial position instead of the position I applied for.

Interview Questions
    • You have been doing data entry for awhile haven't you?   View Answer

Recruiter Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Golden Living in September 2011.

I was contacted by an external recruiter that was hired to build out the recruitment team. As they were also building out the management team for the recruitment function, I did a phone interview with a recruitment supervisor, then did a skype interview with a recruiting manager for another department (rehab). Then with the VP of Talent Acquisition. Finally I was offered the position verbally.

Interview Questions
    • "tell me about a time that you had to think outside the box on finding candidates for a position. What is the most creative process you have come up with for finding a candidate. How successful was that? Alot of emphasis put on finding the "hard-to-find" candidates.   Answer Question

For personal reasons I was unable to change jobs at that time.

Worked for Golden Living? Contribute to the Community!