Golden Living

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Licensed Practical Nurse

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Golden Living in August 2013.

Interview Details – I enjoyed my interview. The director was very friendly and inviting. I felt very comfortable and the interviewer was inviting. The hiring process was a bit unconventional and rushed and the HR employee was somewhat confused and seemed rushed. The entire process took 1 day and I was given 2 days of training and then put on my own.

Interview Question – Interview was pretty basic. Textbook questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was hired on the spot during my interview. I would encourage prospective employees to push for more hourly rate.

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Golden Living in September 2013.

Interview Details – Easy laid back DON WAS very nice, made me fill comfortable. I did wait for a while before I went in , but it was due to situation she could not control

Interview Question – What is a DTI   Answer Question

Executive Director Interview

Executive Director

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Golden Living.

Interview Details – Askec to take ED post as interim and decide in 1month to go permenently through process. Took until May after a fast and furious trip to Dallas to interview with Divisuonal VP and SVP. Sat to wait, VP very rarely engaged or made eye contact with anything more that her computer. No real interview questions. same with SVP. Was told everyone below wanted me. Kept asking me to extend contract. Job was never offered although rave reviews. Was not impressed with process length, and felt quite used by company.

Interview Question – All normal and acceptable questions until reaching Dallas and asked opinions of consulting staff, which is not appropriate or professional to aske a candidate.   Answer Question

Referral Coordinator Interview

Referral Coordinator

I applied online and interviewed at Golden Living.

Interview Details – I was contacted initially by a head hunter telephonically. After I accepted the position I was again contacted by another head hunter telephonically from another city. I was told where to go and have my first interview. After my first live interview I had a telephone interview then I was hired.

Admission's Coordinator Interview

Admission's Coordinator
Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Golden Living in January 2010.

Interview Details – It was a lot of work. I worked with a recruiter and called the facility on my own to s/w the Director of Sales and Marketing and pretty much sold myself. Once they called me in for an interview, I met with the Director of Sales and Marketing and the ED of the facility.

Interview Question – What was the reason I left my past employer?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No. I was not a commissioned or salaried employee and really needed a job, I accepted the offer as is.

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Golden Living.

Interview Details – Hiring and interview process revolves around patient-centric care

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Golden Living.

Interview Details – 4 people in the room, everyone nervous hardly any questions lame ass interview

Interview Question – last question--If you were a pizza what bite would you be?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Lame ass interview, why would I work for a company that can not even pull it together for this part.

Very Easy Interview

Charge Nurse Interview

Charge Nurse
Richmond, IN

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Golden Living in February 2009.

Interview Details – Phoned company for interview gave drug test . CAlled back in two days for job offer

Interview Question – Can you pass medication?   View Answer

Implementation Specialist Interview

Implementation Specialist
Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Golden Living in April 2012.

Interview Details – I applied to work for their pharmacy Alixa RX in Pittsburgh. Long story short, when I showed up for a face to face interview, they acted VERY strangely (Im, African American). They offered me a menial position instead of the position I applied for.

Interview Question – You have been doing data entry for awhile haven't you?   View Answer

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Golden Living in September 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted by an external recruiter that was hired to build out the recruitment team. As they were also building out the management team for the recruitment function, I did a phone interview with a recruitment supervisor, then did a skype interview with a recruiting manager for another department (rehab). Then with the VP of Talent Acquisition. Finally I was offered the position verbally.

Interview Question – "tell me about a time that you had to think outside the box on finding candidates for a position. What is the most creative process you have come up with for finding a candidate. How successful was that? Alot of emphasis put on finding the "hard-to-find" candidates.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – For personal reasons I was unable to change jobs at that time.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Golden Living

Worked for Golden Living? Contribute to the Community!