Golden Living Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2014
Updated Aug 11, 2014

2.4

Executive Director Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Golden Living.

Askec to take ED post as interim and decide in 1month to go permenently through process. Took until May after a fast and furious trip to Dallas to interview with Divisuonal VP and SVP. Sat to wait, VP very rarely engaged or made eye contact with anything more that her computer. No real interview questions. same with SVP. Was told everyone below wanted me. Kept asking me to extend contract. Job was never offered although rave reviews. Was not impressed with process length, and felt quite used by company.

Interview Questions
    • All normal and acceptable questions until reaching Dallas and asked opinions of consulting staff, which is not appropriate or professional to aske a candidate.   Answer Question

Referral Coordinator Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Golden Living.

I was contacted initially by a head hunter telephonically. After I accepted the position I was again contacted by another head hunter telephonically from another city. I was told where to go and have my first interview. After my first live interview I had a telephone interview then I was hired.

Executive Assistant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Golden Living.

Hiring and interview process revolves around patient-centric care

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Golden Living.

4 people in the room, everyone nervous hardly any questions lame ass interview

Interview Questions
    • last question--If you were a pizza what bite would you be?   Answer Question

Lame ass interview, why would I work for a company that can not even pull it together for this part.

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Golden Living in September 2013.

Easy laid back DON WAS very nice, made me fill comfortable. I did wait for a while before I went in , but it was due to situation she could not control

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Golden Living in August 2013.

I enjoyed my interview. The director was very friendly and inviting. I felt very comfortable and the interviewer was inviting. The hiring process was a bit unconventional and rushed and the HR employee was somewhat confused and seemed rushed. The entire process took 1 day and I was given 2 days of training and then put on my own.

Interview Questions
    I was hired on the spot during my interview. I would encourage prospective employees to push for more hourly rate.

Curriculum Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Smith, AR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Smith, AR

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Golden Living.

My original interview process was a very comfortable event. The director made me feel at ease and encouraged an open dialogue about the expectations of the job, my background, skill and experience. There was ample opportunity to ask questions about the position and the background of the company. The director took her time looking through my portfolio of editorials and graphic designs. I was very pleased with the interview and felt very good about it.

Interview Questions
    • There really wasn't a difficult or unexpected question. I was prepared from a skill and experience standpoint and the director was equally as experienced in the interview process.   Answer Question
    At that point in time, the company we thrilled to find someone local with the skill sets they were looking for. I was able to name my price.

CNA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dexter, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dexter, MO

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Golden Living.

I came into the building, went into the DON's office, filled out paperwork and took a drug test. Never got an interview. They don't know who they are hiring until the background check comes in.

no negotiations

Pharmacy Technician - Order Entry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lenexa, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Golden Living in September 2012.

After obtaining my KS Pharm Tech license, I did a quick phone interview. After finishing the skills assessment, I was called to schedule an interview about a week later. I went in for the interview, and it was great. I was interviewed by the PIC, who was very nice. She asked me questions about specific situations from my previous jobs, and how I handled each situation. She ended the interview by asking me a few questions just about me and my personality - what kind of person I am, am I a leader or a follower, etc. Two days later I was called and offered a position!

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when a mistake was made on your part, how it was received by the customer or a superior, and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Plano, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Golden Living.

Job duties were not as described during interview.

Salary was low for the location. They would not negotiate.

Worked for Golden Living? Contribute to the Community!