Golden Living Interview Questions

Updated Mar 18, 2015
Updated Mar 18, 2015

2.5

Executive Director Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Golden Living.

I had two interviews the first was a telephone screening interview it was a review of basic standardized questions. that was followed up by a written test that you could take on your home computer

Interview Questions
    • where did the applicant see senior care moving to in the next 24 months   View Answer

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Petaluma, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Petaluma, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Golden Living in March 2015.

The interview took place in the Director of Nursing's office sitting at her desk. The DON asked very basic and straightforward questions during the interview and a few specific questions about being a CNA. After the interview the DON asked about my availability and desired shifts, then offered me a position and gave me a folder of new hire paperwork.

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Golden Living in February 2015.

I was called and asked if I could come in the same day, about 3 weeks after submitting my application online. There wasn't much of an interview, but more of a "let me give you a feel for the place "
    My interviewer might as well have told me to run. Apparently the teamwork is almost nonexistent at this location, and there are so many problems that there is concern the they would be loosing their accreditation soon. The position I was applying for was PRN, and I would have been responsible for about 16-17 patients. That's a lot, to say the least, but to top it off was the low salary.
    I have no problem starting out at $8, but the rate at which you are offered raises was shown to me so I would know what I was getting into. It would literally take several years to get up to $10 an hour. I can deal with that only if I have a good team to work with, and fewer patients!
    I was told that she would give me a call back so that I could speak with the Director of Nursing, and I could tell her "what I had decided "
    I was never called back, so I assume that the position was filled, but I wouldn't have accepted it anyway!

Interview Questions
    • How much experience do you have as a CNA?   View Answer

Intake Administrator Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Golden Living.

Three panel interview, with typical interview questions. Tell me a little about yourself, where do you see yourself in five years, how can you make our company better. After the questions it was a relaxed atmosphere and we just discussed everyday life.

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Superior, WI
    Anonymous Employee in Superior, WI

I applied in-person – interviewed at Golden Living in August 2014.

Face to face
    Background check and finger printing
    Do an orientation
    Take tour
    Meet residents
    Watch a dozen safety state required. Videos
    Physical at own expense
    Shadow senior nurses on both day and night

Executive Director Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Golden Living.

Askec to take ED post as interim and decide in 1month to go permenently through process. Took until May after a fast and furious trip to Dallas to interview with Divisuonal VP and SVP. Sat to wait, VP very rarely engaged or made eye contact with anything more that her computer. No real interview questions. same with SVP. Was told everyone below wanted me. Kept asking me to extend contract. Job was never offered although rave reviews. Was not impressed with process length, and felt quite used by company.

Interview Questions
    • All normal and acceptable questions until reaching Dallas and asked opinions of consulting staff, which is not appropriate or professional to aske a candidate.   Answer Question

Referral Coordinator Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Golden Living.

I was contacted initially by a head hunter telephonically. After I accepted the position I was again contacted by another head hunter telephonically from another city. I was told where to go and have my first interview. After my first live interview I had a telephone interview then I was hired.

Executive Assistant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Golden Living.

Hiring and interview process revolves around patient-centric care

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Golden Living.

4 people in the room, everyone nervous hardly any questions lame ass interview

Interview Questions
    • last question--If you were a pizza what bite would you be?   Answer Question

Lame ass interview, why would I work for a company that can not even pull it together for this part.

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Golden Living in September 2013.

Easy laid back DON WAS very nice, made me fill comfortable. I did wait for a while before I went in , but it was due to situation she could not control