Golden Pantry

Relevance Date Difficulty

Store Clerk Interview

Store Clerk
Dacula, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Golden Pantry in October 2013.

Interview Details – i got an application at the store filled it out at home then turned it in. a few weeks later i had forgotten all about the application when i got a call from the store manager to come in for an interview where i was asked about my work experience and general other questions then she told me that she would pass it along to her boss and then call me again to schedule an interview with her. i think a week later i called to check and see how my application status was coming along and she told me to come in for the interview with her boss i went in and her boss asked me basically the same questions she asked me and then said she would have my boss call me if i got the job and tell me the orientation info. i couple days later i called in to check on my status and she told me i got the job and the orientaion info.

Interview Question – the most difficult question wasnt really a question at all it was the second interview with the store managers boss she was a lot more intimidating but luckly for me my store manager really fought for me because she could tell i was a little intimidated.   Answer Question

Store Clerk Interview

Store Clerk

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Golden Pantry in November 2009.

Interview Details – Very dependent upon store manager. My store all you had to do was show up looking well respectable and create a good rapport with the manager. If the manager liked you, chances the district manager would as well. There is a orientation class as well every employee has to attend. Even if you like 150 miles away, you must attend this class to watch a video, take a quiz and take a drug test.

Interview Question – I don't remember there being anything difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – "This is how much we're going to pay you."

Worked for Golden Pantry? Contribute to the Community!