Golden Rule

Golden Rule Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Golden Rule

Actuarial Analyst Interview

The first interview was 30 minutes with 2 current employees, it was 99% of them just talking about the company and what they did. A few days later got a phone call to come in for a second interview. I interviewed with 4 different people, about 30-50 min each and was taken out to lunch. The whole thing was very laid back, just went over my resume with most of them. They did most of the talking.

Interview Questions
    • All of the questions were very basic. What are your strengths/weaknesses?   Answer Question

Computer Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Golden Rule.

Was contacted by a recruiter, had an initial phone interview and was asked to come in for a face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions
    • How would I go about laying off employees if I was asked to do so?   Answer Question

The salary was too low. The benefits were sub-par.

Actuary Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Golden Rule in July 2010.

First contact was with recruiter - a pointless conversation where he only asked salary requirements. Next was interview with hiring manager, which lasted about an hour. Asked a series of "Tell me about a time" questions. In the next stage, I interviewed with each of four different people from the department, mostly other managers. They asked much better questions, mostly about personality and interests. No real technical questions throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions
    • What are you passionate about and how does that tie in to this position?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to change directions on a project.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Golden Rule in August 2008.

Fine. interviewed with department leaders.

Interview Questions
    Pretty straight forward. One person to negotiate with.