Golden State Warriors

Updated Oct 19, 2014
Updated Oct 19, 2014

2.8

Events Staff Interview

Applied online. Was contacted promptly for group interview. Had group interview with other people. They went around and asked everyone the same questions. There were interns who looked very young sitting in the room not saying anything and just taking notes.

Interview Questions
    • Which best describes you and why? love to win or hate to lose?   Answer Question

Event Marketing Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Golden State Warriors.

Group Interview. Easy process. Just be confident throughout the process and you will be fine. They want to make sure you have a good personality because you will be dealing with people very often.

Interview Questions
    • When is a time when you lead a team to a successful result.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Golden State Warriors.

Sent in my resume, then was contacted to make a video interview. After video interview, didn't hear back within 2 weeks, so I just assumed I didn't get it.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty standard questions. What sets you apart from other candidates, why you want to intern there, etc..   Answer Question

Event Staff Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Golden State Warriors in February 2014.

Online application, email for a group interview. Group size range from 2 - 7.

Luxury Suite Concierge Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Golden State Warriors in September 2011.

Group interview with diverse questions that cover your experience in customer service and GSW knowledge.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Golden State Warriors in March 2009.

A group interview with 4 other candidates. The interview was conducted to the 2 assistant directors of ticket sales. The interview asked about previous experience and education. The interview also consisted of questions about the team and had some sales role-playing exercises with the other candidates. There was no mention beforehand that it was a group interview.

Interview Questions
    • Role playing exercise where I was asked to up sell a prospective buyer who was reluctant to buy   View Answer

Group Ticket Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Golden State Warriors in June 2010.

I applied online and was contacted a week or so after about setting up an interview for the position. I was not told before but the interview was a group interview, with 2 other candidates. Pretty standard questions for an account exec. job. Wanted to gauge selling ability and also excitement level about the organization. One unique question: What percent of people do you think thought about the Golden State Warriors organization today and why?

Interview Questions
    • What percent of people in the Bay Area do you think thought about the GSW organization and why?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Golden State Warriors in July 2008.

This was a relaxed environment; but people didn't appear to be extremely passionate. They all seemed to be happy doing the 9-5 gig and working in sports. All in all, they didn't ask a lot of questions or clearly articulate what they were looking for. I felt strange about it then and based on where the teams gone from there (the dump) it all adds up.

Interview Questions

What a waste of time. The interviewer didn't have a clue what he was talking about