GoldenSource Corporation

Very Easy Interview

Professional Services Interview

Professional Services
New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GoldenSource Corporation in September 2009.

Interview Details – The process was pretty straightforward. I got an initial call from HR, who asked me to describe my experience in more detail. I then met with the head of the services group, who described the position to me, explained some of the details (travel expectations, current projects, etc). Based on my experience, I got an offer.

Interview Question – What do you know about derivatives data?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I'd heard that the company had been laying people off, so i was concerned about long-term job security.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for GoldenSource Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GoldenSource Corporation Professional Services interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by GoldenSource Corporation employees and interview candidates.