Goldenwest Credit Union

Relevance Date Difficulty

Teller I Interview

Teller I
Provo, UT

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Goldenwest Credit Union in April 2011.

Interview Details – First phase after your resume will be a phone interview with an HR rep. This part of the process is mostly to see if you meet the minimum qualifications (know some math) and if you are outgoing. Next round interviews are in person at the branch you are applying for. This is a business dress interview, but is mostly about assessing your culture fit for the branch. If you have pertinent work experience (mostly in customer service, marketing, and sales) that is a bonus.

Interview Question – How long do you expect to stay with Goldenwest? How will you benefit company and how will company benefit you.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Starting wage seemed concrete, but I later found out I was paid 50 cents more than another recent hire, so it might be flexible. Also negotiate on advancement opportunities and schedule.

Worked for Goldenwest Credit Union? Contribute to the Community!