Golder Associates

Relevance Date Difficulty

Geotechnical Engineer Interview

Geotechnical Engineer
Redmond, WA

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Golder Associates in February 2011.

Interview Details – Extended phone interview, followed by office interview. Met with lead engineer, groups of 2 or 3 staff engineers, then lunch with 3 project engineers. Did not get to many technical questions, everyone asked questions based on my CV. Common element between everyone was the need for strong individual motivation.

Interview Question – What was your most difficult problem and what was the solution.   Answer Question

Geotechnical Engineer Interview

Geotechnical Engineer
Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Golder Associates in August 2012.

Interview Details – I had many interviews as i applied to different offices. First interview focused on the work experience, personality (which is very important for Golder). Then an interview over the phone with HR discussing the nature of work and my expectations. The finally an interview with the group manager discussing my experience and when will i be ready to start working.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult, but your personality is important, so don't be shy.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Golder Associates

Worked for Golder Associates? Contribute to the Community!