Golder Associates

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Geotechnical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Golder Associates in February 2011.

Extended phone interview, followed by office interview. Met with lead engineer, groups of 2 or 3 staff engineers, then lunch with 3 project engineers. Did not get to many technical questions, everyone asked questions based on my CV. Common element between everyone was the need for strong individual motivation.

Interview Questions
  • What was your most difficult problem and what was the solution.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Golder Associates

Geotechnical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Golder Associates in August 2012.

I had many interviews as i applied to different offices. First interview focused on the work experience, personality (which is very important for Golder). Then an interview over the phone with HR discussing the nature of work and my expectations. The finally an interview with the group manager discussing my experience and when will i be ready to start working.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult, but your personality is important, so don't be shy.   Answer Question