Goldline International Interview Questions

Updated Sep 11, 2014

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Goldline International

Mail Clerk Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Goldline International.

I found out about this job from a friend who was already working there. I communicated through him for maybe 2 conversations before I received a phone call. Due to my friend's praises of me, that one phone call was to schedule an interview. When I arrived for the interview I had to wait for a little while due to the fact that the interviewer was busy. That bothered me a little because I had an appointment, and shouldn't have had to wait. First I had to wait in the small reception area, and then in a large conference room. When the interview finally started I was nervous, but the interviewer put me at ease. After the initial niceties, he told me the basics. How the company started, who runs it, and what they did. He then told me what would be expected from the position he was offering. We then talked about me, and my experience. Even though this was my first administrative job, he hired me on the spot due to my recommendation.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question, to me, was "Why do you think you would be a good fit for us?"   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Santa Monica, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Goldline International in July 2010.

Once application was submitted I got a nearly instantaneous response to complete a personality profile and learning aptitude test. After I passed the filters I was asked to call and schedule a 1:1 interview which they were very honest and straightforward about as far as what to expect and what's to come. They hire 30-40 people at a time with the expectation that more than half will fail.

Interview Questions
    • Do you know anything about the precious metals industry?   Answer Question

Worked for Goldline International? Contribute to the Community!