Goldman Sachs

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

London, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Goldman Sachs in February 2010.

Interview Details – the interview process is very intensive but good opportunity to meet people you are to work with. It also covers all aspects from different persons, e.g. why you like to join Goldman, technical skills, financial knowledge, competence question and IQ questions ...

London, England (UK)

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Goldman Sachs in February 2010.

Interview Details – Interview process was a combination of fit an technical questions, to understand my motivations and assess my numerate/financial skills. Interview was over 4 rounds with people of varying levels of seniority. Overall a well structured interview process

Interview Question – Name a company listed on a specific frontier market that i would like to invest in   Answer Question

London, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Goldman Sachs in April 2009.

Interview Details – Pretty intensive interview process - up to five per day over a period of time. Interview process structured around geting the only the best candidate through the various stages. You come away from the interview realising you'll be joining a professional organisation expecting the best from you.

Negotiation Details – Easy, GS will almost always try and be fair.

London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Goldman Sachs in January 2009.

Interview Details – I phone interviewed with one Exec Director and one Associate (together in a conference call). Interview was mainly about motivations. Some questions on my background and the reason I wanted to move to GS and why GS. Interviewers are fair but extremely tough (what a news!). Everything you say has to be very well reasoned. This is not the kind of interview that you do not prepare in advance...

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Goldman Sachs

Worked for Goldman Sachs? Contribute to the Community!

Goldman Sachs Videos

Goldman Sachs – Why Work for Us?

We bring together people, capital and ideas to produce solutions and results for our clients by playing a number of roles: financial advisor, lender, investor and asset manager. A commitment to integrity, team work and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Goldman Sachs Associate interview questions and advice in London, England. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Goldman Sachs employees and interview candidates.