Goldman Sachs Associate Interview Questions & Reviews in United Kingdom

5 interviews

3.6

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Goldman Sachs in February 2010.

the interview process is very intensive but good opportunity to meet people you are to work with. It also covers all aspects from different persons, e.g. why you like to join Goldman, technical skills, financial knowledge, competence question and IQ questions ...

Other Interview Reviews for Goldman Sachs

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Goldman Sachs in February 2010.

Interview process was a combination of fit an technical questions, to understand my motivations and assess my numerate/financial skills. Interview was over 4 rounds with people of varying levels of seniority. Overall a well structured interview process

Interview Questions
    • Name a company listed on a specific frontier market that i would like to invest in   Answer Question

Associate Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Bi-lateral hire. Limited interview process. 4 sessions of 30 minutes mainly focused on fit.

Interview Questions
    Yes. Negotiated a package.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Goldman Sachs in April 2009.

Pretty intensive interview process - up to five per day over a period of time. Interview process structured around geting the only the best candidate through the various stages. You come away from the interview realising you'll be joining a professional organisation expecting the best from you.

Easy, GS will almost always try and be fair.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Goldman Sachs in January 2009.

I phone interviewed with one Exec Director and one Associate (together in a conference call). Interview was mainly about motivations. Some questions on my background and the reason I wanted to move to GS and why GS. Interviewers are fair but extremely tough (what a news!). Everything you say has to be very well reasoned. This is not the kind of interview that you do not prepare in advance...

Interview Questions

Worked for Goldman Sachs? Contribute to the Community!