Goldman Sachs

Updated Nov 26, 2014
Updated Nov 26, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Data Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Spoke with recruiters at college career fair and received on campus interview for the following day. I interviewed with two employees from their technology division. Really straightforward interview, they asked about my resume and work experience and that was pretty much it. I received a call a few hours latter with an offer.

Offer at another company

Other Interview Reviews for Goldman Sachs

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Goldman Sachs in March 2014.

Went through 3 phone interviews with different people from the team. The first questions were behavioral and also looking for a genuine interest in the job and in that area of Goldman Sachs. The third interview was more technical.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Goldman Sachs in February 2010.

The Goldman Sachs guys came for a information sessions in my University. I was a Engg. student so I asked a lot of w=questions related to the kindda job I can get in Goldman Sachs. I attended all the 2 Info sessions they conducted and also the job fair they had a booth in. They were impressed with my interest in GS and they gave me an interview call.

Interview Questions
    • What are the attributes of a leader?   View Answer
    • Explain a time when you motived a team during the time of crisis.   View Answer
    • What did you learn recently from the news?   View Answer