Goldman Sachs

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

FX Options Trading Interview

London, England (UK)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Goldman Sachs in April 2012.

Interview Details – Fairly technical, but nothing ridiculously hard. Seemed to have a strong focus on 'Why Goldman?' and some simple probability, distributions etc. They got back to me right away for a second round. I interviewed with people from various groups and mostly were 2-1.

Interview Question – There’s a 60% chance it will rain on Saturday AND Sunday. What is the probability that there will be rain on the weekend.   View Answers (2)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Goldman Sachs

Worked for Goldman Sachs? Contribute to the Community!

Goldman Sachs Videos

Goldman Sachs – Why Work for Us?

We bring together people, capital and ideas to produce solutions and results for our clients by playing a number of roles: financial advisor, lender, investor and asset manager. A commitment to integrity, team work and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Goldman Sachs FX Options Trading interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Goldman Sachs employees and interview candidates.