Goldman Sachs

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

GIR Long Term Internship Interview

London, England (UK)

I applied online and interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview Details – First round phone interview: consisted of market questions and pitch me a stock. They also asked some questions on current events and the overall macro economical situation. The rest of the interview was more about why i was applying and what was my longterm goal in the future. They are quite friendly when interviewing.

Interview Question – What do you think will happen in the midterm in Europe given the macroeconomic situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Invited to final round.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Goldman Sachs

Worked for Goldman Sachs? Contribute to the Community!

Goldman Sachs Videos

Goldman Sachs – Why Work for Us?

We bring together people, capital and ideas to produce solutions and results for our clients by playing a number of roles: financial advisor, lender, investor and asset manager. A commitment to integrity, team work and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Goldman Sachs GIR Long Term Internship interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Goldman Sachs employees and interview candidates.