Goldman Sachs

www.goldmansachs.com

Goldman Sachs Intern Interview Questions in London, England

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online – interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Applied online, had 1 round of interview at London office. Application process was straightforward and easy. No test required. Booked interview slot online. No assessment centre. Friendly staff, modern interior.

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Goldman Sachs

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online – interviewed at Goldman Sachs in February 2013.

I applied through an online application then I had an interview (two interviewers) at their London office. It was mainly competency questions and going through my CV. They also asked a bit about current affairs. All in all I enjoyed the experience. I think it's really important for you to show that you're genuinely excited about the opportunity to work there. Find something that shows you want to work for them and not any other IB.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Goldman Sachs in January 2010.

During the process, I had a verbal reasoning and quatitative test. I also had a 1on 1 interview with a man. The next time I was invited, I had a three sets of interview with different people. The whole process lasted about two hours.The first day was a breeze really, nothing too difficult. The next day too was easy, it was just a really long day and journey. I loved it.

Not Applicable