Goldman Sachs

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

London, England (UK)

I applied online - interviewed at Goldman Sachs in February 2013.

Interview Details – I applied through an online application then I had an interview (two interviewers) at their London office. It was mainly competency questions and going through my CV. They also asked a bit about current affairs. All in all I enjoyed the experience. I think it's really important for you to show that you're genuinely excited about the opportunity to work there. Find something that shows you want to work for them and not any other IB.

Interview Question – None. All competency.   Answer Question

Intern

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview Details – Online submission of CV and cover letter followed by a competency-based telephone interview.

Interview Question – No technical question, all simple and common competency-based questions.   Answer Question

London, England (UK)

I applied online and interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview Details – Applied online, had 1 round of interview at London office. Application process was straightforward and easy. No test required. Booked interview slot online. No assessment centre. Friendly staff, modern interior.

Interview Question – Tell me more about the economy   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview Details – 3 competency based interviews

Interview Question – Tell us about a time you had to work under pressure, how did you cope?   Answer Question

London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Goldman Sachs in January 2010.

Interview Details – During the process, I had a verbal reasoning and quatitative test. I also had a 1on 1 interview with a man. The next time I was invited, I had a three sets of interview with different people. The whole process lasted about two hours.The first day was a breeze really, nothing too difficult. The next day too was easy, it was just a really long day and journey. I loved it.

Interview Question – Tell me a time you dealt with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not Applicable

Worked for Goldman Sachs? Contribute to the Community!