Goldman Sachs New Analyst Programmer Analyst Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

New Analyst Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Goldman Sachs (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2009.

Interview

It was a campus interview. I first met the recruiting team on a career fair, and handed in my resume. Then applied on line. Got a phone call telling me I can get into the on campus interview. The campus interview was with two different people, 30 min each. They asked a few questions about what programming languages I used, and my projects. Then got into the next round, on site interview. Three different people, one is a MD. They asked more programming questions, all very basic ones. Only one asked some algorithm question, and I didn't know how to answer.

Interview Questions

• Asked two difficult maths questions and I need to write the program right away.   Answer Question

Negotiation

That was my first job so did not negotiation.