Goldman Sachs Senior Software Developer Interview Questions in London, England

4.0

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (London, England (UK)) in August 2010.

Interview

Initial 30 minutes phone interview where the hiring manager asked things about my projects and my motivations etc. and then I was called for face-to-face interview. I had three rounds (1 Technical, 1 Financial related, 1 puzzle). I didn't have any previous experience in Financial domain so I did not do the Financial round well.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Goldman Sachs

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (London, England (UK)) in March 2010.

Interview

The process consisted of approximately 7 sets of intervies starting from the general team-leader staff and progressing onto the senior management staff in the division. The interviews were very direct and required thoughtful answers. The management appeared to be friendly and considerate.

Interview Questions

• How did you manage your overseas team. What problems did you face? How did you carry out the knowledge transfers.   Answer Question