Goldman Sachs

Relevance Date Difficulty

Services Division Interview

Services Division

Interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview Details – On campus interview with a VP and senior manager, was contacted a couple days later for an in-person interview in the Jersey office. At the office, I had four back-to-back 30 min interviews. All questions were behavioral, and they really just want to get to know you.

Interview Question – Tell me about your experience working in a team.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Goldman Sachs

Worked for Goldman Sachs? Contribute to the Community!

Goldman Sachs Videos

Goldman Sachs – Why Work for Us?

We bring together people, capital and ideas to produce solutions and results for our clients by playing a number of roles: financial advisor, lender, investor and asset manager. A commitment to integrity, team work and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Goldman Sachs Services Division interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Goldman Sachs employees and interview candidates.