Goldman Sachs

Very Easy Interview

Tax Associate Interview

Tax Associate
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Goldman Sachs in November 2009.

Interview Details – Interviewed with four vice presidents, all four could care less about previous experience. No one greeted me at the door. It was the most unexciting interview process I had ever been a part of in my entire life. The employees looked like they were drained of all life. I would not recommend working in their tax department slugging away at what must be thousands of 1065s. Good luck with that job, I made the smartest decision by not returning their calls immediately after leaving that office.

Interview Question – What do you think of the view from our offices?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I would have ended up jumping from "the view".

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Goldman Sachs

Worked for Goldman Sachs? Contribute to the Community!

Goldman Sachs Videos

Goldman Sachs – Why Work for Us?

We bring together people, capital and ideas to produce solutions and results for our clients by playing a number of roles: financial advisor, lender, investor and asset manager. A commitment to integrity, team work and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Goldman Sachs Tax Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Goldman Sachs employees and interview candidates.