Goldman Sachs Technical Analyst Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Sep 11, 2014

3.2

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Goldman Sachs in March 2013.

Applied through the university. Was interviewed in two rounds which consisted of a problem solving scenario with explanations, competency and technical interviews. I was interviewed by 7 different people from different departments in the technology division. While the process was nerve racking the interviewers however were very friendly

Interview Questions
  • Beign asked how i would use a C/C++ library in Java.
    Also had to answer questions on how I would prioritize scarce computing resources in displaying news quickly to the dashboard I designed.
      Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Goldman Sachs

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Goldman Sachs in November 2010.

I have been invited to have my first interview and finished one database formatting test and had two short interview related to the test and competency questions. I got an email for final interview on the same day.
    The final interview consisted of 3 1:1 interviews, 30mins each. Haven't got replied yet.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Goldman Sachs in January 2010.

1. Online app, cv and cover letter.

2. Analytical thinking exercise based around databases and updating trade records. Present and dicuss my answers to two interviewers.

3. Two one-on-one competency interviews. First purely competency with standard questions, why goldman, why technology, leadership, teamwork etc. Second asked some technical questions about previous java projects and experience with financial IT systems.

Interview Questions
    • If I have a kettle that can boil 1 litre of water and I need 4 litres of boiling water, how do I do it?   View Answer