Goldman Sachs

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technology Analyst Summer Intern Interview

Technology Analyst Summer Intern

I applied online and interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview Details – Applied online. Received email one month later to attend Superday. Attended Superday three days after initial email reply and had 9 1:1 interviews. Interview was less than a week ago, no offer received as of this writing.

Interview Question – An analytical question about: Say you have ten stacks of coins with ten coins in each stack, each coin weighing 1g. However, one of the stacks has 2g coins instead of 1g coins. If you have a weighing scale and can only make one measurement, how do you determine which stack of coins weighs 2g each coin?   View Answers (6)

Technology Analyst - Summer Intern Interview

Technology Analyst - Summer Intern
Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I applied online and interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview Details – 1st round: a dynamic programming problem. one asked some problem with stock, like how to value a company. a problem with array and asked you how to realize it and the time complexity & space complexity. and asked you to optimize it again and again.
2nd round: 2 people with behavior questions, 1 mainly focus on teamwork. trouble shooting instance. database: index, storage process, basic java knowledge

Interview Question – give one trouble shooting instance   View Answer

Technology Analyst Summer Intern Interview

Technology Analyst Summer Intern

The process took a day - interviewed at Goldman Sachs in February 2010.

Interview Details – I had applied through my university recruiting. Got selected for the interview after initial screening based on resume.
Interview was mostly about what i did in the past and explained my previous projects.
They asked me which language i m comfortable with. I said java.
Asked some very basic Java questions like wat is abstract class?
Over all it was an easy interview.
Currently waiting to hear from them about the second round of interviews.

Interview Questions

• what is abstract class   View Answer
  • if you had two classes, a circle class and an oval class, which class would be the super class and which one would be the subclass   View Answers (2)

Interviews for Top Jobs at Goldman Sachs

Worked for Goldman Sachs? Contribute to the Community!

Goldman Sachs Videos

Goldman Sachs – Why Work for Us?

We bring together people, capital and ideas to produce solutions and results for our clients by playing a number of roles: financial advisor, lender, investor and asset manager. A commitment to integrity, team work and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Goldman Sachs Technology Analyst Summer Intern interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Goldman Sachs employees and interview candidates.