Goldman Sachs

Goldman Sachs Technology Analyst Summer Intern Interview Questions

2.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technology Analyst Summer Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Applied online. Received email one month later to attend Superday. Attended Superday three days after initial email reply and had 9 1:1 interviews. Interview was less than a week ago, no offer received as of this writing.

Interview Questions
  • An analytical question about: Say you have ten stacks of coins with ten coins in each stack, each coin weighing 1g. However, one of the stacks has 2g coins instead of 1g coins. If you have a weighing scale and can only make one measurement, how do you determine which stack of coins weighs 2g each coin?   View Answers (6)

Other Interview Reviews for Goldman Sachs

Technology Analyst - Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I applied online – interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

1st round: a dynamic programming problem. one asked some problem with stock, like how to value a company. a problem with array and asked you how to realize it and the time complexity & space complexity. and asked you to optimize it again and again.
    2nd round: 2 people with behavior questions, 1 mainly focus on teamwork. trouble shooting instance. database: index, storage process, basic java knowledge

Technology Analyst Summer Intern Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Goldman Sachs in February 2010.

I had applied through my university recruiting. Got selected for the interview after initial screening based on resume.
    Interview was mostly about what i did in the past and explained my previous projects.
    They asked me which language i m comfortable with. I said java.
    Asked some very basic Java questions like wat is abstract class?
    Over all it was an easy interview.
    Currently waiting to hear from them about the second round of interviews.

Interview Questions
    • what is abstract class   View Answer
    • if you had two classes, a circle class and an oval class, which class would be the super class and which one would be the subclass   View Answers (2)