Goldman Sachs

www.goldmansachs.com

Goldman Sachs Technology Analyst Summer Internship Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technology Analyst Summer Internship Interview

Technology Analyst Summer Internship
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Goldman Sachs in February 2013.

Interview Details – The first round was done on campus and there were about 50 people who got passed the resume screening that day. Round one was purely fit based questioning. It was things like what would you do if you have an issue working with an employee, tell me about a time when, why Goldman Sachs etc. After about a week, I got an email inviting me to the Superday.
  The super day can be brutal depending on how many groups are interested in you. Some only had about 1 to 2 interviews and went home. I had 9 interviews which lasted all day. I got in at 8am and left at 5pm.
  Questions are entirely dependent on the person. Some spent the entire time giving me brain teasers, some were mostly focused on fit and some did a mixture of fit and technical. Brain teasers can be really brutal at the end of the day when you're exhausted. I got a call within 1 business day with an offer, the Superday was Friday and the call came Monday.
  Some might consider 9 rounds of interview in a day to be a bad thing. However, it's actually really good because you just took a final round with many different departments and have a really good chance of an offer rate.

Interview Question – It was some math formula that looked like an infinite taylor series. I had to simplify it.   Answer Question

Worked for Goldman Sachs? Contribute to the Community!