Goldman Sachs

Goldman Sachs Technology Intern Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technology Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Goldman Sachs in January 2013.

Applied online and got an on campus interview which was just a 30 minute one on one interview with one of their associates. No technical questions, just a bunch of behavioral ones. Seemed like a conversation. I didn't get asked to a second round so I guess I wasn't good enough. They do really do it based on personality and how well you fit.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about at time when you felt uncomfortable due to ethical reasons.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Goldman Sachs

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Goldman Sachs in March 2012.

Gave them my resume at a career fair on campus and then they called me a day later to ask me to come in for an interview. The interview was conducted by one of their employees who had previously held that intern position and he started by talking about himself and his experience at Goldman Sachs. He then asked me about myself, why I was interested in them, and then gave me a paper with questions on it that mostly tested my memory of how to use Java.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Goldman Sachs in February 2012.

The first round of interviews consisted of two half hour interviews with two different people. The interview questions were simple and felt very conversational. Emphasis on Behavioral questions over technology questions. The second round of interviews was exactly the same except that the interviews were held at the office in Salt Lake City. This time around there were 3 half hour interviews with 3 different people. A few more logic questions in the second round of the interview. I was contacted several days later and offered a position. The interview process overall was not as grueling as it was rumored to be.