Goldrush

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Assistant Interview

San Francisco, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Goldrush in June 2011.

Interview Details – I was set up through my staffing agency and interviewed within the week. I came in, was showed the office which held about 7 rooms in addition to the main working area. I went in with the HR supervisor, interviewed for around an hour. The interview was very conversational, and easy going. I was called 2 hours after the interview and offered the job.

Interview Question – Why do you think you are the best candidate for this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I would make sure you know what the position entails and ask any questions and concerns you may have about the position.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Goldrush? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Goldrush Human Resources Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Goldrush employees and interview candidates.