Goldrush Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Goldrush

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Goldrush (San Francisco, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

I was set up through my staffing agency and interviewed within the week. I came in, was showed the office which held about 7 rooms in addition to the main working area. I went in with the HR supervisor, interviewed for around an hour. The interview was very conversational, and easy going. I was called 2 hours after the interview and offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are the best candidate for this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I would make sure you know what the position entails and ask any questions and concerns you may have about the position.

Sales Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Goldrush in October 2012.

Interview

Had a phone interview, then an audition at a mall, then got called back since I passed to go to a second audition. You need to catch the attention of customers and get them interested, talk about the company, and pass out info cards. Managers and others watch you.

Interview Questions

I didn't like having to force people into giving me their attention.. and I found a job closer to my house.