Golf Galaxy

Very Easy Interview

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager

Interviewed at Golf Galaxy

Interview Details – There was only the one interview, but I was an internal promotion so there might be more for outsiders. The interview itself was an hour long and was with the district manager and the general manager of the store. They asked any number of questions about how I would improve the store and how I would change knowing that I would be transitioning from Player's Assistant to Sales Manager

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate because I was young and stupid, but I think I could have earned another 10% or so by fighting a little harder.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Sales Manager Interview

Newark, DE

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Golf Galaxy in October 2010.

Interview Details – Was called by Store Manager for interview, 1 on 1 with Store Manager, Interview with District Manager, Phone interview with Regional Manager. After 2 days was offered position by District Manager.

Interview Question – How will you handle customer issues while adhering to company guidelines.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary based on past experience

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Golf Galaxy

Worked for Golf Galaxy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Golf Galaxy Sales Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Golf Galaxy employees and interview candidates.