Golin

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Healthcare Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Golin in May 2011.

I interviewed with 2 employees that worked in the healthcare area. The interview lasted for 30 minutes. A few days later I was emailed a writing test to complete and given 90 minutes to do so. It took me the entire 90 minutes once I had double-checked everything (write a press release given the information below, write an email pitch in 4 sentences for the press release I wrote, correct the following sentences using AP Style, answering questions about top circulation newspapers and television anchors and other media). Then, after the writing test it took them another 2 and a half weeks to tell me that I hadn't gotten the position. Very slow compared to other companies and the main reason that I don't feel this was a "positive" interview experience.

Interview Questions
  • Describe yourself in one word for us to remember you by.   Answer Question
  • Describe how your previous academic and work experience would help you as an intern here.   Answer Question