GolinHarris

Very Easy Interview

Intern Interview

Intern
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at GolinHarris in July 2012.

Interview Details – Very relaxed company culture. Easy interviewing. They test your character fit and ability to speak coherently as you will be client-facing.

Negotiation Details – It was for an intern position, so there was no negotiating.

Intern Interview

Intern
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and interviewed at GolinHarris.

Interview Details – Had two rounds of interviews. One was with the VP and then with the Associates I would be working under. The initial screening is with the HR department and they definitely want people with previous internship experience. If you have that and can talk about it confidently, getting the job is easy.

Interview Question – Do you have any experience with Radian6?   Answer Question

Account Supervisor/Senior Manager Interview

Account Supervisor/Senior Manager
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GolinHarris.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter and asked to meet with a group of hiring managers. It's important to note that this was the second time I've been asked to meet with GolinHarris about an available opportunity. The first time, I had an excellent meeting but shortly after, the recruiter fell silent. I found out later that a freeze was placed on the search because they failed to obtain a client. A few years passed and I met with GolinHarris again. Like my previous experience, my impression of the interview process was again, less than stellar. After being told that I would be a "great fit", I met with a few of the hiring managers. Albeit, the meeting went very well but one of the people that was supposed to join us for the meeting flaked, resulting in them asking me to come in again when that person was available. Long story short, the second meeting never happened and after following-up, I received an email 2 weeks later where I was given a generic reason for the change of heart. Side note: These interviews are long, so be prepared. Both times were well over 2 hrs.

Interview Question – There weren't any "difficult" questions per se, but there were a lot of detailed questions where examples where required. Most questions that were asked were of average difficulty, some requiring slightly more thought than others. The interview felt very much like a conversation, but you definitely won't get away with giving throwaway answers.   Answer Question

Worked for GolinHarris? Contribute to the Community!