Gonzaba Medical Group Interview Questions

Updated May 8, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gonzaba Medical Group

Manager Level Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Gonzaba Medical Group.

Long interviews, several days long. you meet with a lot of people who have don't know anything about what you will be doing. They will lie about the reasons for turnover. You will likely not have an accurate job description.

Interview Questions
    None. they don't really have an HR department.

Medical Business Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Gonzaba Medical Group.

was simple and interview was smooth

Director of Operation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Gonzaba Medical Group in January 2013.

Interviewed through an interview panel and CEO and leadership did not understand what they were needed. Very vague on what the role required. Blank promises for incentives and bonus and nothing ever was provided.

Interview Questions

background review and other people I knew that confirmed the unethical behavior and borderline legal terminations that occur which were subjective.

Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Gonzaba Medical Group in April 2010.

The VP interviewed me. He seemed careless. Many of his questions were irrelevant. He didn't seem to know that much about the company for being the VP. He had only been there for a couple of months but still, you would think that would give him time to study about the company.

Interview Questions
    • After questioning my qualifications I was asked what I wanted for a salary, but it wasn't asked with a positive tone. I wish they had given me a rough idea of what that position had averaged in the past before I had to throw a number out there.   Answer Question
    I would recommend getting signatures from multiple executives. The problem is that the company is a revolving door, so if one person promises you something, that is not good enough. Make sure that everyone in your management is on the same page when it comes to your agreements, bonuses, etc.